Vienna: Schönbrunn Zoo tickets
- Admire the world's oldest zoo, founded in 1752
- Admire exotic animals like Siberian tigers and koala bears
- See the only two giant panda bears in Europe
- Visit the petting zoo to interact with animals
Founded in 1752 by the Empress Maria Theresia as a “menagerie”, Schönbrunn is the world's oldest zoo and sits within the UNESCO-protected Schönbrunn Palace. The zoo is home to more than 700 animal species, some endangered, and your visit will give you fascinating insight into the lives of these internationally diverse animals. You'll see Siberian tigers, orangutans, rhinos, koala bears, elephants and the zoo's most popular inhabitants: giant panda bears. Don't miss:
- The Orangerie, or orange garden, and adjacent cafe
- The treetop trail, ten meters high offering spectacular castle, zoo and city views
- The rain forest house which demonstrates the flora and fauna of a Southeast Asian jungle
- Polar bears in the Franz Josef Land section
- Seals and penguins in the Polarium
- Various guided tours and a panorama railway ride
- Watch the animals during their feeding times
- Admission to the zoo
- Food and beverages
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Children and youth (6-17 years): reduced
- Disabled: reduced
Schönbrunner Tiergarten 28, 1130 Wien, Austria
- Maxingstraße 13b, 1130 Wien, Austria
- Redeem your voucher at Hietzing Ticket Hall in the main entrance or the Tirolerhof and Neptun Ticket Booths at the side entrances
- The zoo has a variety of restaurants onsite
- every day
- 1st April-30th September: 9.00am-6.30pm
- 1st-31st October: 9.00am-5.30pm
- 6th November-31st January: 9.00am-4.30pm
- 1st-29th February: 9.00am-5.00pm
- 1st-31st March: 9.00am-5.30pm
The red Vienna City Card will be your personal passport to over 210 discounts at museums, popular at...
The Belvedere is one of the most important and beautiful Imperial complexes in Europe. The Belvedere...
They say, if you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel, you haven't really been to Vienna. ...
At the Mozarthaus Vienna visitors can explore the only Vienna apartment of Mozart’s that has been pr...
Ride the Vienna Ring Tram to experience Vienna's former imperial splendor first hand.In the mid-19th...
The Chocolate Museum Vienna is a really creative and dynamic oasis of pure culinary enjoyment. It's ...
Have you ever wondered what life must be like on the shadowy side of Vienna? Discover the challenges...
Explore a seldom-visited Vienna on this 3-hour walking tour. In 1919 the socialists gained an absolu...
Discover a unique adventure world about the history of Vienna in historical vaults directly in the c...
This tour is an absolute must for history and Vienna lovers! The walking tour will initially take yo...