Berlin city tour shore excursion from Warnemünde
- See Berlin's most prominent sights in a single day
- Round-trip transportation from Berlin to the port
- Enjoy Germany's beautiful scenery on they way to Berlin
During your Berlin tour shore excursion from Warnemünde, you'll see the German capital's primary places of interest including Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, Charlottenburg Castle and many other notable landmarks.
You'll have wonderful views of the north German countryside in the bus and your guide will meet you in Berlin to show you around the city where you'll see:
- The 17th century Charlottenburg Castle richly decorated in baroque and rococo styles
- The Reichstag, Bundestag and Brandenburg Gate
- Berlin Cathedral
- ‘Unter den Linden’, Berlin's most well known boulevard
- Bellevue Palace
- Museum Island
- Victory Column
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
Enrich your knowledge of Germany's Nazi period and have a look at the prominent sights commemorated to this notorious epoch: Hermann Göring’s Aviation Ministry and the former site of Hitler's Bunker. Potsdamer Platz, an important public square in the very center of Berlin, will astonish you by its modern style.
Stop for a meal (not included) and then proceed to the Berlin Wall to see its remaining parts full of slogans, graffiti and folk art. Behold the former place of Checkpoint Charlie and drop in to a local souvenir shop. Among East Berlin's landmarks get ready to see the Alexanderplatz Square, Red City Hall and Humboldt University.
During your drive back, you will see the well-known Kurfurstendamm Avenue, or Berlin’s Champs Elysees.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off for round-trip shared transfer
- Panoramic Berlin city tour by bus
- Local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- The meeting point for the tour is located by the ship, where your English-speaking guide will meet you and escort you to the bus
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a shared small-group tour
- Not recommended for participants with back problems
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is NOT suitable for ferry passengers
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour runs daily and depends on the port schedule
- The tour starting time and instructions will be sent to you via email - please CHECK emails before the tour, as we can send the important information!
The former imperial city Kaiserswerth, today one of the most beautiful districts of Düsseldorf, is t...
According to the Black Forest Drag Queen Betty BBQ, chatting is never as pleasant as when over a cof...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....