D.C. National Mall Segway tour
- Glide through D.C. on an exhilirating Segway tour
- Discover the most iconic landmarks in a small, intimate group
- Learn history and legend alike from your professional guide
Whether you're a tourist or local seeking to experience Washington, D.C. with an effortless glide, this popular National Mall Segway tour is the best way to see the Capital City! For those new to D.C., this tour will offer you a fantastic orientation and give you the opportunity to see all the famous sights you’ve heard about. As for the veterans and locals, you’ll certainly be able to learn facts and stories about Washington that you’ve never heard before.
Tour highlights include:
- The White House
- The Lincoln Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- United States Capitol
- Smithsonian Castle
- National Galleries of Art
- WWII Memorial
- U.S. Navy Memorial
- Capitol Hill
- Old Executive Office Building
- The National Mall and more!
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
City Segway Tours Office at 502 23rd Street, NW, Washington, D.C. 20037
- Office is located near the intersection of 23rd and E Streets in Columbia Plaza
- The closest metro station is Foggy Bottom (Blue, Orange, Silver Lines)
- All tour participants must be at least 16 years of age to participate
- Tours operate in groups of 8. If the party is larger than 8 the group will be split up for safety reasons
- Every guest will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form. Liability waiver forms for participating minors (16-18 years old) require a parent or guardian’s signature
- All minors between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian while on tour
- Due to the mechanical limitations of the Segway, guests must weigh no less than 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and no more than 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
- Due to the risk to both mother and child, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on Segway tours
- All tours run rain or shine (tour provider will have ponchos for sale at meeting point)
- Cancellation policy: tour provider offers 100% refund if reservation is canceled more than 72 hours prior to tour start
- Times vary depending on season - check calendar for current time offerings
Interested in the history of D.C.'s numerous National Mall memorials? On this Segway tour, you will ...
This 2-hour Washington, D.C. night tour on a Red Roaster begins at the Smithsonian metro station, wh...
Spend the day touring the nation’s capital, by visiting historical landmarks and monuments - such as...
On this 4-hour tour, you’ll find unique opportunities to explore and learn the history behind each s...
Your VIP Tour begins at the Capitol Visitors Center. Beat the long entrance lines and experience Was...
This tour is a fantastic combination of guide-led historical narration and on-your-own exploration a...
This tour will explore the history of prohibition and cocktails in DC and learn how alcohol helped s...
Skip the crowded sidewalks and enjoy a ride on an all-electric Red Roadsters for an exhilarating tou...
You'll hop aboard an all-electric vehicle and explore the nooks, crannies, and history that Annapoli...
If you don't feel like trudging around Annapolis on foot this tour will take you aboard an eCruiser ...