The Freddie Mercury Museum is the first museum dedicated to the world legend Freddie Mercury and is located in Shangani, Stone Town.
The museum officially opened in November 2019 and showcases exclusive pictures of Freddie Mercury throughout different stages of his life, where you will see pictures of:
- Stone Town and Zanzibar starting from the late 1800s
- His roots with the Zoroastrian religion, one of the world’s oldest religions
- His childhood and upbringing in Zanzibar
- His schooling in Panchgani, India
- His extraordinary journey becoming the greatest star of all time