Game of Thrones filming locations tour in San Sebastian
- See two beautiful Game of Thrones locations
- Have a swim and explore the beautiful Itzurun beach in Zumia
- Enjoy some drinks and a nice lunch in Gaztelugatxe
Explore two of the Game of Thrones filming locations!
Take a scenic route to Itzurun beach in Zumaia, where the infamous John Snow lands on the shores of Dragonstone in the series. Here, you will see incredible natural rock formations like the ones in GoT, as well as mystical caves carved by the ocean into the Flysch Stone. You can walk around the coastline and if you need to cool off you can swim and also explore the caves if the swell and tide allow it.
The tour continues with another scenic van journey while you enjoy a morning snack before you arrive at Gaztelugatxe for lunch and some light refreshments. Gaztelugatxe is a small islet off the coast of Biscay connected to the mainland by a bridge, the ideal location for Daenerys’ ancestral home of Dragonstone. Here you can visit a small and beautiful church called San Juan de Gaztelugatxe which you will hike out to see Queen Daenery’s perspective back to the mainland (80-minute return journey).
Relax in the van and get back to the meeting point at 6.00pm.
- Guided tour to the two locations
- Lunch and a bottle of traditional Basque Sidra
- Private Van
- Morning snacks
- Towel and swimsuit
Calle Zubiaurrezahar, 1, 20800 Zarautz, Gipuzkoa, Spain
San Pelaio Station
- Comfortable shoes, swimsuit and towel are recommended
- The tour includes a moderately difficult walk with stairs
- The minimum number of people required to run the tour is 4
- From 1 June to 29 June
- From 23 July to 30 September
- Pick up at the meeting point at 8.00am
Come to Zarautz (San Pelaio train station) where a friendly staff member will take you straight down...
Big Opening Circus Fridays The best session to not stop dancing! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC: DJ OUMAR SKY...
Sunday March 15, After Brunch starts big this 2020 with its 5 Anniversary, we have chosen a surprisi...
NORLS EVERY FRIDAY Genres: Hits Lines Up: TBA Atmospheres: Elegant Door Policies: Casual dress code ...
SATURDAY | JANUARY 2020 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00 am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
Holiday Eve !!! That means that today he bundles much more than usual on a Tuesday. For this occasio...