- Visit Switzerland's most charming town - Lucerne!
- Experience a snow adventure with snow tubes and skiing
- Ride up with the Rotair revolving cable car
- Enjoy spectacular views of the Swiss Alps
Discover Lucerne, one of the most beautiful cities in the Swiss Alps, and enjoy an ultimate winter adventure on the slopes of the legendary Mount Titlis. Experience the real winter and try skiing among other activities.
From Zurich a scenic coach journey takes you through beautiful countryside and along the shores of the Lake of the Four Cantons to the charming town of Lucerne. On an introductory city tour you’ll visit the impressive Lion Monument and your guide points out the most eminent landmarks like the Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church and the Concert & Congress Hall. Enjoy some time at leisure to explore the Old Town before you continue to Engelberg.
A breathtaking journey with the aerial cable car takes you to the middle-station “Trübsee” where your snow adventure starts. Slide down the hill on snow tubes and try skiing on the beginner slopes. A Titlis Snow Park staff member provides the equipment and supervises the activities.
Finish your adventure by taking the Rotair revolving cable car to the top of Mt. Titlis located on 3'000 meters above sea level. From the sun terrace, you can enjoy magnificent views of the Swiss Alps and take some photos as a souvenir for those back home. In the late afternoon, descent with aerial cable cars and drive back by coach via Lucerne to Zurich.
- Multilingual guide on bus (English, German and Spanish)
- Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
- Short introduction city tour of Lucerne
- Aerial cable car to Snowpark at Trübsee
- Snow adventure incl. Snow Tubing and rental of 1 hour basic
- ski equipment (Ski, boots, sticks, helmet only)
- 1-hour use of ski lift and Snowpark slopes
- Aerial cable car and Rotair to the summit
- Ice Cave and cliff walk (time and weather permitting)
- Personal expenses
- Winter clothes
- Children permitted as from 10 years of age
- Discounted rate for children from 10 to 15 years
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- This activity is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- You are recommended to wear a warm winter jacket, solid shoes and gloves. Snow pants are advisable or if you do not have one we recommend bringing a spare jeans to change after the activities as you might get wet
- Your professional, multilingual guide accompanies the tour from Zurich to Mt. Titlis and back. No guide during the snow activities but a Titlis Snow Park staff member supervises the activities and assists in case of any problems
- From December to March
- Daily at 9.30am (Meeting time 15 minutes before)
Goditi la vista mozzafiato delle Alpi svizzere dalla funivia Rotair, che vi porterà in un mondo di n...
Questa emozionante avventura sulle Alpi svizzere saprà darti di sicuro una scarica di adrenalina ed ...
Recati nel luogo preferito dagli Svizzeri e visita il bellissimo monte Rigi. Ammira gli splendidi sc...
Goditi una notte accogliente a Zurigo in questo tour serale! Dopo un breve tour introduttivo di Zuri...
Puoi iniziare il tuo Anello d'argento prendendo l'autobus da Lucerna alla stazione di Kriens (Zentru...
Con questa classica visita turistica della città, della durata di due ore, scoprirai Zurigo, il cent...
Questo incantevole tour mattutino ti condurrà in un percorso panoramico della Svizzera settentrional...
Da non perdere il momento clou della vostra vacanza in Svizzera. Prendi questa emozionante e indimen...
Questa escursione di un'intera giornata ti porterà nel centro delle Alpi, nella zona dell'Oberland B...
Questo tour spettacolare per piccoli gruppi ti porterà fuori dai sentieri battuti, direttamente nel ...