- Enjoy the panoramic highway along beautiful Lake Zurich
- Visit the Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Explore a cheese show dairy including cheese tasting
- Hopp on the aerial cable car and ascent the Panorama Mountain Hoher Kasten
This excursion will take you with a small group to the idyllic region of Eastern Switzerland. Visit the Appenzeller cheese factory and discover how they produce the tasty cheese. Take a ride by aerial cable car to the top of the Panorama Mountain Hoher Kasten. Enjoy fascinating views and learn about old traditions on a guided stroll through the charming village of Appenzell.
Drive in a comfortable minibus with a maximum of 16 passengers on the panoramic highway along beautiful Lake Zurich. Visit the Lindt Chocolate Shop where a great shopping opportunity awaits you. Buy some of the most delicious Swiss Chocolate to take home!
Visit the city of Rapperswil and see its medieval castle and the green and hilly region of Appenzell. In Stein you will visit the show dairy where the famous Appenzeller cheese is made. Try some samples of the rich, aged cheese during a cheese tasting, and learn about the process of cheese production. Continue via the picturesque village of Appenzell to Brülisau where you board the aerial cable car and ascent the Panorama Mountain Hoher Kasten, which is 1800 meters high.
Up on the mountain you can enjoy fascinating views from the top over the gently rolling hills of the Appenzellerland, the Rhine Valley and Vorarlberg. Take a walk through the Alpine Garden and visit the spectacular revolving restaurant for a regional meal. After this unique experience, you can join a guided walk through the small town of Appenzell. Your guide explains the ancient traditions and interesting customs of this region. The pedestrian zone with its decoratively painted wooden facades invites you for a stroll or some shopping before heading back to Zurich.
- Live guide in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable minibus (max. 16 passengers)
- Visit of Lindt Chocolate Shop
- Aerial cable car Hoher Kasten
- Guided walk in Appenzell
- Visit of show dairy with cheese tasting
- Personal expenses
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
- Children under the age of 6 not allowed
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal (Limmatstrasse 5), is located behind the train station next to the hotel Walhalla. The meeting point is at a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- Participating children need to be 6 years old or over
- April and December: Mondays and Fridays at 10.00am
- From May to October: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays at 10.00am
- November: Every Friday at 10.00am
- Meeting time 15 minutes before the starting time
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss A...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...