Swiss mountain passes tour in the Alps
- See the beautiful mountain passes in the Swiss Alps
- Take a walk in the spectacular Aare Gorge
- Ascend the Grimsel Pass through wild landscapes.
- Enjoy a magnificent view of the imposing Rhone Glacier
This spectacular small group tour takes you off the beaten track right into the heart of the Swiss Alps! The winding mountain pass roads through sparse landscape offer stunning views of the impressive natural surroundings and ensures a memorable Swiss Alpine adventure.
This small group excursion in a comfortable minibus heads out over the Brünig Pass (1008 meters) to the majestic Bernese Oberland. Visit the remarkable Aare Gorge and cross it on a short walk on secure footbridges and through tunnels to the other end of the canyon. See the blue glacier water of the torrential river, which sculptured this impressive natural wonder in ancient times. After some free time for lunch, you ascend the Grimsel Pass through wild landscapes. On the top (2165 meters), an amazing view over the Dead Lake rewards you.
Continue the trip to the imposing Rhone Glacier located at an altitude of 2300 meters. Walk through the 100-meter long magnificent blue Ice Tunnel to reach the Ice Room. This is a once in a lifetime experience! Warm up with a hot drink and relish the spectacular view down to the valley before you continue to the Furka Pass, the highest point of your journey at 2431 meters. Enjoy the magnificent vistas over Gotthard Massif and the Urseren Valley before you descend to the mountain resort of Andermatt.
Continue through the Schöllenen Gorge with the legendary Devil's Bridge. After a last picture stop, the return journey begins.
- Live guide in English and German
- Transportation in comfortable minibus (max. 16 Passengers)
- Admission to Aare Gorge and Rhone Glacier
- Personal expenses
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 6
- Rate for children from 6 to 15 years: Half price
Limmatstrasse 5, 8005 Zürich, Switzerland
The departure place, the Sihlquai Coach Terminal, is located on the backside of the train station next to the hotel Walhalla (Limmatstrasse 5). The meeting point is a white ticket office marked with "Best of Switzerland Tours" or "Tickets here" signs.
- It is recommended to wear a pair of solid shoes
- From June to September: Thurdays and Sundays at 10.00am
- Due to the limited accessibility of the high mountain passes, the tour can only run for a few months in the summer
On this two-hour classic city tour you get to discover Zurich, the business and cultural center of S...
This enchanting morning tour takes you on a scenic route to Northern Switzerland and shows you the s...
Don't miss the highlight of your Swiss holiday. Take this thrilling and unforgettable full-day excur...
This full day excursion will take you to the center of the Alps, the idyllic Bernese Oberland. Locat...
Enjoy a cozy night in Zurich on this evening tour! After a short introductory city tour get out of t...
Go where the Swiss go and visit beautiful Mount Rigi. Relish the amazing view over 13 lakes and the ...