From Stockholm: evening wildlife safari
- Explore the wildlife-rich land just outside of Stockholm
- See elk, deer, wild boar, hares and colorful birds
- Hike through a forest to see the wildlife up close
- Stunning views of the wild landscapes
Spend your evening in Stockholm’s beautiful forests where you’ll have the chance to meet the other locals: wild animals.
Just a 20-minute drive outside of Stockholm, you will be able to explore lush forests inhabited by moose, deer, reindeer, foxes, hares and wild boars. You will also have great, close range bird-watching opportunities.
You guide will welcome you onboard your safari vehicle to explore one of Stockholm’s most wildlife-rich areas, a historical landscape that includes rune-stones from the Vikings.
You'll also take a short 15-minute walk through the forest before enjoying a Swedish midsummer dinner at the outdoor camp.
- Rain poncho if needed
- Traditional Swedish midsummer meal
- Round-trip transportation by private minivan
- Clothes appropriate for outdoor activities
- Youth ages 10-17: reduced
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm Adventures is located at Kungsbrostrand 21, 500m from the main train station (Centralstation) and the biggest subway station (T-Centralen). All subways, community train and airport shuttles stop by. From there, take the Stockholm C/City Terminalen exit, pass the bridge on Klarabergsviaduken, go down to the stairs on your right and follow the canal to find Stockholm Adventures.
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate
- The tour requires at least two participants to take place. In the event of a cancellation due to the minimum requirement not being met, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Hours of operation depend on the season. The tour will take place at the time when seeing wild animals is most likely
- Tour operates on various days, please check the calendar for details
- Departure time depends on the month but is usually between 6.00pm to 8.30pm
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your departure time
Experimenta la belleza de Estocolmo desde el mar con tu billete de 24 horas, puedes subir y bajar de...
Vea la vida silvestre natural del archipiélago de Estocolmo en su hábito natural en una lancha RIB e...
Suba a bordo de su yate de lujo para un viaje de navegación de día completo en el archipiélago de Es...
Estocolmo, la capital de Suecia, es una ciudad extraordinariamente hermosa. Se encuentra en la costa...
Con la tarjeta turística Stockholm Pass de 48 horas tendrás toda la ciudad a tu disposición durante ...
Wenn Sie einen netten & kurzen Überblick über die Stadt bekommen wollen, ist die Altstadtführung gen...