Hever Castle and Chartwell in a black taxi
- Visit the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, Hever Castle
- Discover the history of the Tudors
- Explore the former home of Winston Churchill
Your guide will pick you up from your central London hotel in a traditional black taxi and you will head out of the city. Set in the heart of Kent you will find Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn, where you can explore the castle then walk around the award winning gardens. The Rose and Tudor gardens are a must to visit, along with the yew maze and a 35 acre lake.
From Hever castle your tour continues on to Chartwell, the family home of Winston Churchill, where you will find Churchill memorabilia, fine gardens and magnificent views.
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in a black taxi
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your central London hotel for pick-up.
- Price per taxi
- Maximum 5 passengers per tour
- A Central London Hotel is one with a post code (or zip code) E1, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, N1, SE1, SW1, SW3, SW7, W1, W2, W8, WC1, WC2
Attention, lors de l’achat de ce match, vous recevrez une contremarque qui ne permet pas l’accès au ...