Windsor Castle tour from London with London-eye ticket
- Explore Windsor Castle
- Visit the State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House
- Admire the beautiful town of Windsor
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from London
- Get a panoramic view of London aboard the London Eye
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above the River Thames, just outside of London. From William the Conqueror all the way through to our current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now the largest continuously occupied castle in the world. Your all-access ticket allows entrance to the castle, as well as its St. Georges Chapel and the sumptuous state apartments.
At the end of the visit, your driver will drop you off at the London Eye, where you will step aboard London's most iconic observation wheel for a unique panorama of the UK capital. Each cabin includes touch screens for you to learn more about the monuments below, including the Houses of Parliament, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral, the Gherkin, the Shard and many more.
- All-access ticket to Windor Castle (including State Apartments, St. Georges Chapel and Queen Mary's Dolls House)
- Round-trip transportation in luxury bus from London
- London Eye standard ticket
- Children (3-16 years old)
- Students with valid student ID
- Senior (+60 years old)
Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Rd
London SW1W 9TP
Gate 19: please bring your printed voucher with you for check-in
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace. Due to heightened security, visitors will not be allowed to take any form of liquid into the castle
- Planned closures and disruptions may be subject to change
- Due to the iconic status of the London Eye, there are strict security procedures. All guests are required to undergo an uninvasive search before boarding, similar to search processes in major airports. Same sex officers can be made available on request. The following items are not permitted:
Bicycles (including folding ones)
Explosives (including fireworks)
Pets (except for service animals)
Prams & buggies
Screwdrivers & spanners
- Monday, Thursday and Saturday at 7.45am
- Please arrive for check-in at 07.30am
Évitez les longues files d'attentes grâce à ce billet coupe-file, et retrouvez vous au-dessus des to...
Visitez la Tour de Londres, non pas comme prisonnier, mais comme invité d’honneur grâce à ce billet ...
Over 900 years of royal history are waiting for you in Windsor Castle, which is perched high above t...
Pénétrez dans le monde fantastique d’Harry Potter et découvrez la magie qui se cache derrière chacun...
Entrez dans le plus ancien château encore habité au monde ) le château de Windsor. Des audioguides g...
Described as ‘one of the most atmospheric, magical and important buildings in the whole of Britain,’...
Stonehenge Stonehenge, le monument préhistorique le plus célèbre du monde, classé au patrimoine mond...
Warner Bros. Studio Tour Londres - Les coulisses de Harry Potter offre une opportunité incroyable d'...
Hampton Court Palace qui se trouve dans le quartier londonien de Richmond upon Thames, est un des pa...
La visite des Gangsters de Londres offre une opportunité unique de passer un après-midi divertissant...