- A chance to experience the luxurious, romantic and splendid atmosphere at Burj Al Arab's Skyview Bar
- Unrivaled views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World islands at the 27th floor
- A selection of tea, coffee and delicious sandwiches, cakes and pastries will be served
Located on the top floor of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, Skyview Bar instantly matches expectations with unrivalled views of the Palm Jumeirah and The World islands. Experience a magnificent afternoon tea and enjoy a selection of tea, coffee, sandwiches, pastries and cakes served with a choice of our delicious homemade jams and the mouth-watering Devonshire clotted cream.This experience also provides a two-way transfer to compliment your experience.
- 90-minute afternoon tea dining experience served at Skyview Bar Burj Al Arab
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Hotel tour
- Hotel room bookings
- Alcoholic beverages
- Window seat access
Unnamed Road - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Skyview Bar - Burj Al Arab Hotel - Jumeirah - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Not available on Fridays
- Early reservations are essential at least 5-6 days in advance
- The menu will be shared on confirmation of the booking
- No alcoholic beverages are served
- During the month of Ramadan, tea will be served in a separate room and there will be no alcohol during the day
- Smoking is not allowed
- Dress Code: Smart Casual. Gentlemen are required to wear a collared shirt and full-length trousers or elegant jeans and closed shoes (no trainers or sport shoes). Ladies are required to wear a suit or dress / long or short skirt or dressy slack and top
- You should be 21 years or above
- Daily except Fridays: at 1pm and 4pm
Explore the mysterious and legendary undersea city of Atlantis and discover a world of exotic marine...
On this combination tour, spend the day touring some of the remarkable sites in Abu Dhabi – the capi...
Ski Dubai is the first indoor ski resort in the Middle East that is located at the Mall of the Emira...
Enjoy dune bashing to its full extent with a trip to the red dune desert, also called Al Hamar. The ...
Atlantis Aquaventure is one of the largest waterparks in the Middle East and is located right inside...
Desert safari is one of the prime attractions of Dubai tourism. You get to spend half a day right in...