Deep sea fishing experience from Dubai
- Cruise the deep sea of the Arabian Gulf on a leisure boat
- You will be picked-up at your hotel and dropped-off after the tour
- Relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours off the coasts of Dubai
- Try to catch a barracuda, king fish or red snappers and spot sharks
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join this fishing tour on the deep water to avoid the hot streets of the city center. Enjoy the breeze on the open sea just off the coast of the Dubai with a trained crew to guide you towards the fishing grounds.
On this tour you will:
- relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours
- be able to catch, if you're lucky, barracudas, king fish, red snappers, sharks, groupers and queen fish
- relax on the deep waters and try to spot some marine animals
- be able to ask anything to the skippers on board such as snacks and refreshments
- see sights of Dubai like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab from the sea
- ... and more
- Yacht rental up to 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trained crew
- Fishing equipment
Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or residence in Dubai is included.
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip
- This tour is available daily depending on the availability between 10.00am and 6.00pm
Dubai is blessed with an astounding coastline, and your trip to this city will be memorable when you...
Basato sul popolare locale di musica che è stato sperimentato dai fratelli Elefteriades a Beirut, il...
Visita le migliori attrazioni di Dubai con questo tour in autobus hop-on hop-off e scopri tutto ciò ...
Il tour inizia con un viaggio attraverso Sheikh Zayed Road, dove potrai apprezzare la crescita di un...
Visita Abu Dhabi in giornata da Dubai e scopri il suo fascino inimitabile. La tua prima tappa sarà a...
Il tour guiderà da Deira e tornerà a Deira vicino all'aeroporto. La tua prima sosta fotografica sarà...