Walk-on Walk-off flexible 7-day tour pass in Rome (with 10 tours)
- Discover Rome with a Walk-on Walk-off walking tour pass offering 7-day access to 10 different tour itineraries
- Enjoy flexibility: forget about having your schedule dictated by rigid tour times; just show up 10 minutes before the departure time and walk on
- Get unlimited redemptions: If you like a tour, take it twice – it's your vacation
- Take strolls through two of Rome's most beloved neighborhoods, Trastevere and the Jewish Ghetto
This innovative tour pass offers you complete flexibility while exploring Rome's most iconic attractions with expert guides. Choose between 10 walking tours between 60 and 90 minutes in length, exploring the best parts of Rome, from old food markets and cool local neighborhoods to famous sights like the Pantheon and the Colosseum. There's no need to reserve a place in advance; just show up at the meeting point of any tour ten minutes before it starts. If your plans change, no problem, the tours run with or without you.
Unlock all the best parts of Rome with zero commitment and the help of passionate local guides with this new tour pass. The Walk on Walk off Pass gives you access to 10 different tours anytime during a 7-day period. All you have to do is decide what you want to see on a given day and show up at the designated meeting point five minutes before it starts. Tours include:
- Exploring The Colosseum and Roman Forum for an introduction to the history of Ancient Rome.
- Visiting St. Peter's Square and the Vatican, to learn the epic history of the Catholic Church, and explore some of their more interesting traditions.
- Tasting the flavors of Rome in Campo Dei Fiori, one of Rome's most revered food markets, where a local will introduce you to the unique cuisine of the city and tell you where and what to eat during your stay. You’ll also enjoy a sweet treat at a gelateria nearby.
- Thrilling at the sight of the Piazza Navona and the Pantheon. The first is home to Bernini's Fountain of the Four Rivers, the second is the greatest surviving work of ancient Roman Architecture. Taken together they are heart-stoppingly beautiful.
- Reliving dreams of the silver-screen at the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps. Walk in the footsteps of Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck, and more on your very own Roman Holiday.
- Getting lost in Trastevere to learn the local lore and visit the gorgeous Basilica of Santa Maria in Trastevere. See how real Romans live and enjoy some of the most picturesque streets in the city.
- Enjoying a spine-tingling ghost tour featuring some of the creepy stories of public executions, macabre funerary art and horrific murder trials.
- Following in the footsteps of Julius Caesar’s Life and Times. Rome's greatest ruler lived a very interesting life and you'll see where it played out, from birth to the very spot where he was assassinated.
- Discovering The Circus Maximus, Palatine Hill and Aventine Hill, which form part of the geographic foundations of ancient Rome. You'll also be treated to stunning views of the city.
- Walking the streets of the Jewish ghetto, which is home to one of the oldest Jewish communities in Europe. You'll learn the story of how they overcame immense oppression to shape Roman culture.
- 10 walking tours across Rome
- Rome Tour Pass
- Printed timetable & meeting point maps
- Expert local guides
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- At checkout, please select the date you would like to activate your pass
- Group sizes varies between 20-25 people per guide
- 60 - 90 minutes per tour
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Please note that guests must arrive 10 minutes before tour departure time.
- While our Food Tour does include tastings, we may not be able to make substitutions for those with dietary requirements. Please advise guide at beginning of the tour of any dietary requirements
- Colosseum & Roman Forum Tour: Departs 9:00am & 3:00pm. Every Day. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Piazza del Campidoglio
- Circus Maximus to Aventine Keyhole Tour: Departs 10.30am Weds, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: Metro exit for Circo Massimo on Viale Aventino 6, by the green information & souvenir kiosk
- Food & Markets Tour: Departs 11.00am Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori
- Piazza Navona & Pantheon Tour: Departs 1.00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Navona, in front of the Brazilian Embassy
- Vatican City & St Peter’s Square Tour: Departs 2.00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The green kiosk cafe called 'L'Ottogano' in the centre of Piazza del Risorgimento
- Spanish Steps & Trevi Fountain Tour: Departs 4.00pm. Every day. Meeting Point: The column at the top of the Spanish Steps
- Life & Times of Julius Caesar: Departs 5.00pm Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the tower on the corner of Largo di Torre Argentina
- Jewish Ghetto Tour: Departs 5.30pm Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun. Meeting Point: On Ponte Fabricio
- Trastevere Stroll: Departs 7.00pm Every day. Meeting Point: In Piazza Trilussa at the top of the steps by the fountain
- Ghost Tour: Departs 9.00pm Tue, Thu, Sat. Meeting Point: At the base of the statue in Campo dei Fiori
Season 2018/2019 - Minù presents DJs ARE NOT SUPERHEROES L'umiltà è sempre il miglior disco che un d...