Russian classical music concert in St Petersburg
- Enjoy an evening of classical Russian masterpices perfomed by a live orchestra
- Discover the interiors of a spectacular palace
- Experience a concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of St Petersburg
Enjoy a Russian classical music concert in one of the most sumptuous palaces of the city on the Neva river - Vladimir Palace. The concert is held in a warm atmosphere for the audience of no more than 70 people.
You'll be greeted with a glass of sparkling champagne upon arrival and once all the guests have arrived, palace representatives will share some facts concerning this striking Barocco palace's history and its amazing halls and beautifully decorated interiors.
The classical music concert takes place in the glorious Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. The orchestra will perform Russian and foreign musical masterpieces of such composers as Tchaikovsky, Rimskii-Korsakov, Shostakovich, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Glinka and many others.
- Concert ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if the relevant option is selected)
Palace Embankment, 26, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia, 191186
The concert is held in The Grand Duke Vladimir Palace. If you have selected the transfer option, please arrange pick-up with your supplier.
- Actual concert duration approximately 40-60 minutes, depending on how many additional play requests are received
- No video and audio recording permitted
- No professional or flash photography
- Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability and reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children five years old and under
- There is no special dress code for the venue. Simply dress appropriately. Formal clothes recommended
- The concert starts 7.30pm: see calendar for dates
Con il tuo CityPass di San Pietroburgo risparmierai fino all'80% nelle visite ai musei, nelle crocie...
Visita Peterhof, una splendida residenza estiva della famiglia imperiale russa. Ammira il Gran Palaz...
Scopri la magnificenza di San Pietroburgo nella piena comodità di un mezzo privato e con l'accompagn...
Nel gennaio 1924 San Pietroburgo fu rinominata in Leningrado. Questo tour ti dà un'occhiata alla cit...
La prima mattina inizierai con un tour panoramico della città di San Pietroburgo in un comodo veicol...
Esta excursión por la Avenida Nevsky te mostrará por qué aquí se estableció la nobleza más important...