- Catch the rays of light passing through the dome, an architectural masterpiece
- Marvel in the impressive landmark of Abu Dhabi as you explore the galleries
- See famous works by Giovanni Bellini and Leonardo da Vinci among other renowned artists
- Walk along the water channel that runs through the museum
A must-see cultural landmark in the capital of UAE, Louvre Abu Dhabi is both an architectural marvel as well as home to celebrated art collections. This ambitious and innovative project will take you on a journey through chronological and theme-based displays. Louvre Abu Dhabi transverses different periods and civilizations ultimately creating a universal museum. The art collection continues to grow and includes ancient and contemporary works from various countries. With your entry you will have access to museum galleries, exhibitions, the Children's Museum and public spaces underneath the dome.
Located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island, the museum's surrounding landscapes inspired its design: a virgin lagoon island, between sand and sea, shade and light. A dome covers two thirds of the museum giving shade while reducing energy consumption. A water channel runs through the museum, inspired by ancient Arab engineering, transforming the space into a refreshing oasis.
Must see temporary and permanent works at the museum:
- Leonardo da Vinci, Woman Portrait, also called La Belle Ferronnière
- Vincent Van Gogh, Self Portrait
- Portrait of Fayoum, Egypt, Antinoopolis
- Giovanni Bellini, Madonna and Child
- Claude Monet, La gare Saint-Lazare
- Piet Mondrian, Composition with Blue, Red, Yellow and Black
- René Magritte, The Subjugated Reader
- Osman Hamdi Bey, A Young Emir Studying
- Jacques-Louis David, Napoleon Crossing the Alps
- Bactrian "Princess," Central Asia
- Statue of Gudea, Prince of Lagash, Praying
- Jackson Pollock, Number 26A: Black and White
- Paul Gauguin, Children Wrestling
- Valet parking
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Louvre Abu Dhabi is located in the Cultural District on Saadiyat Island. Free parking is available.
- Prayer rooms are located in the Forum
- Tickets are non-refundable
- On-site services available: valet parking, cloakrooms, lockers, strollers and wheelchairs
- Admission tickets are only available on the selected dates
- You are obliged to bring valid certification documents for reduced and complementary tickets
- Saturday-Wednesday: 10.00am-8.00pm
- Thursday-Friday: 10.00am-10.00pm
- Closed Mondays
- Last entry is 30 minutes prior to closing time
After pick-up, sit back on the drive to the Louvre Abu Dhabi located in Saadiyat Island. Follow your...
There is no better way to explore the capital of UAE than by boat. You can choose between two tours,...
A trip to United Arab Emirates would not be complete without exploring its capital, Abu Dhabi. On th...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
Leave the noise and chaos of the city and enjoy the peace of the desert on this morning desert safar...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Discover all there is to see and do in Abu Dhabi on this exciting tour of a city full of Arabian his...
Get ready for a unique experience in the desert of Abu Dhabi! Travel across the desert in a 4x4 vehi...
Your tour starts with a pick-up service from a convenient locations including your hotel, airport or...
Your desert safari begins with a 45 minute drive in a 4x4 Land Cruiser to Al Khatim Desert. Upon rea...