Golf in Algarve: Hotel Dom Pedro Golf
- Stay at the the 4 star Hotel Dom Pedro Golf
- Perfect combination of fun and relax
- Lots of sport activities available
- Play at five of Algarve’s best courses
Dom Pedro Golf Resort is located only 150 meters from the beach, 50 meters from the casino and 200 meters from the lively Vilamoura Marina.
This is the right hotel for those who wish to combine fun and relaxation.
The hotel has 266 rooms and extensive gardens, outdoor pools, Spa with indoor pool, numerous sports facilities and 3 restaurants, guarantee a relaxed holiday, whether you are staying with family or a group of friends.
For a "worry-free" vacation, the all inclusive regime is the best option: with meals, drinks and activities included, your only concern will be deciding whether to go to the beach or stay by the pool.
Only a short drive away to reach the best golf courses in the Algarve, the Dom Pedro Golf Resort offers a Shuttle service to Vilamoura’s golf courses.
Sports enthusiasts will be happy with the variety of activities you can enjoy during your stay: tennis, soccer, volleyball, basketball, ping pong and a fully equipped fitness centre.
- 7 nights accommodation at Hotel Dom Pedro Golf
- Daily buffet breakfast in the restaurant
- 5 rounds of golf 18 Holes: 1xOld Course; 1xPinhal; 1xLaguna; 1xMillenium; 1xVictoria
- Courtesy R/T Transfers from hotel to golf courses
- Private arrival & departure transfer from Faro Airport to hotel
- International flights
- Prices are quoted per person considering 2 persons in double room
- Shorter and longer stays available on request
- Prices vary according to seasonality
- Please contact Musement via email on email@example.com or by calling us at +39 02 45386900 for a customized proposal
Open all year
A unique sailing experience on board a stunning two-masted, luxury wooden schooner is certainly a me...
Live the dream on this fast boat, skimming along the Algarve coast between the Albufeira Marina and ...
There are plenty of thrills and spills to be had at this amazing water park, with everything from a ...
Beaches, birds and beautiful scenery are the order of the morning on this family-friendly boat trip....
Bizarre rock formations chiselled by the Atlantic winds over time are just a few of the sights you'l...
The lunar-like landscapes of Portugal's south coast are best explored by sea. Hop on your paddleboar...