- Free guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city's must see sites
- Learn stories you wouldn't hear otherwise
- Discover the city's history
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experience its history from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel to its role as Europe's most important trading city. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to Anne Frank’s tragic story and the Nazi occupation, you'll get an interesting orientation to the city. See sights such as:
- The Anne Frank House
- The Dutch East India Company
- The Red Light District
- Hidden Catholic churches
- The Strike of February 1941
- Masterpieces of Dutch art
- Widest Bridge and the smallest house in Amsterdam
- World’s first Stock Exchange
- The Begijnhof Convent
- The Old Church
- The Tower of Tears
- Multatuli’s giant head
- The Royal Palace
- Leaning buildings & gable stones
- The Jewish Quarter
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
- National Monument at Dam Square
- An optional pick-up service departs from the Tourist Information Center outside of Centraal Station at 11.00am and 2.00pm to bring you to the starting point
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 1.30pm and 2.15pm
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
Meet and greet with your favorite local host, wander past Amsterdam's highlights and get all the ans...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...
You may have your thoughts about the Red Light District, but do you really know what it’s all about?...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Experience Amsterdam at its most beautiful. Get aboard a canal boat when the sun goes down and the c...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
Your tour of Amsterdam will start at your hotel or if you travel to Amsterdam from elsewhere at a ce...
This tour is the best way to explore Amsterdam! After a short training, you will glide on your Segwa...
What better way to experience Amsterdam that by coupling the city's best cruise with the best burger...