Amsterdam free walking tour
- Free guided walking tour of Amsterdam
- See the city's must see sites
- Learn stories you wouldn't hear otherwise
- Discover the city's history
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experience its history from its start as a muddy village on the River Amstel to its role as Europe's most important trading city. From the wild history of prostitution and drug decriminalization to Anne Frank’s tragic story and the Nazi occupation, you'll get an interesting orientation to the city. See sights such as:
- The Anne Frank House
- The Dutch East India Company
- The Red Light District
- Hidden Catholic churches
- The Strike of February 1941
- Masterpieces of Dutch art
- Widest Bridge and the smallest house in Amsterdam
- World’s first Stock Exchange
- The Begijnhof Convent
- The Old Church
- The Tower of Tears
- Multatuli’s giant head
- The Royal Palace
- Leaning buildings & gable stones
- The Jewish Quarter
- Guided tour
- Admission to sites
Dam 9, 1012 Amsterdam, Нідерланди
- National Monument at Dam Square
- An optional pick-up service departs from the Tourist Information Center outside of Centraal Station at 11.00am and 2.00pm to bring you to the starting point
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Daily: 10.00am, 10.30am, 11.15am, 1.30pm and 2.15pm
This 2½-hour* walking tour covers the main sights of the inner city. The guides with whom we work ha...
No visit to Amsterdam is complete without a boat ride through the exquisite canals and your one-hour...
If high temperatures make you feel like a fish out of water and the cold doesn’t scare you, the Xtra...
Holland Pass will be your personal passport to one of the most picturesque regions in Europe. It gra...
You thought Amsterdam was all about tulips, cheese and the Red Light District? Think again. There ar...
Hop on your bike and cycle past all the amazing highlights of Amsterdam! There’s so much more to see...
The City Card gives you unlimited access to Amsterdam's GVB public transport system for 24, 48, 72, ...
Stunning synagogues, striking buildings and impressive memorials grace the streets of Amsterdam's ol...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
During your Amsterdam walking tour, your local expert guide will take you through the city's most fa...