Diamond Museum Amsterdam entrance tickets
- Admire a rich collection of world famous diamonds, such as the Katana and The Ape Skull
- See actual diamond cutters and goldsmiths turning precious stones into beautiful jewelry
- Learn how diamonds are formed through a process that takes billions of years
Located in the heart of Amsterdam, between the Rijksmuseum and the Van Gogh Museum, the Diamond Museum features e a very rich permanent collection consisting of world famous pieces, such as the Katana, the Rembrandt Diamond and of course The Ape Skull.
A visit to the Diamond Museum Amsterdam sends you to a journey that starts 200 kilometres below the surface of the earth’s crust. You will learn how diamonds are formed through a process of billions of years to their final shape we all know and love.
But your journey won't stop there, because at the Diamond Museum you can see actual diamond cutters and goldsmiths turning these precious stones into the most beautiful jewelry!
- Entrance ticket for the Diamond Museum in Amsterdam
- Reduced price for youth aged 12-17 years
- Reduced price for seniors over the age of 60
- Reduced price for students with a valid student ID
- Free for children aged 0-11 years
Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam, Netherlands
- The Diamond Museum Amsterdam is not wheelchair accessible
- The Diamond Museum is open daily from 9.00am-5.00pm
Meet your guide and driver at our central meeting point just across from Central Station Amsterdam. ...
A’DAM Lookout is an observation deck with an unrivaled panoramic view of Amsterdam. You’ll see the c...
This tour is the best way to explore Amsterdam! After a short training, you will glide on your Segwa...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...