Live-guided tour to Rotterdam, Delft and The Hague from Amsterdam
- Cruise Rotterdam's harbor to see a mix of cutting-edge architecture and old shipyards
- Enjoy a city tour of the Hague
- Visit the miniature park Madurodam
During this full day tour, you’ll discover the Netherlands outside Amsterdam. During this day, you will get to know the modern architecture of Rotterdam and enjoy a harbor cruise. Look around in the historical town of Delft and learn how the famous Delft Blue pottery is being made during a visit to one of the remaining Dutch ceramic factories. See all the highlights of The Hague during a city tour before visiting Madurodam; a small city full of beautiful miniatures of the most important landmarks in the Netherlands.
- Transport by air-conditioned single-deck coach
- Harbour cruise in Rotterdam
- Visit to a Delft Blue Pottery
- Entrance to Madordam
- Live comments on board
- Food and drinks
- Children (4-11): Reduced
- Infants (0-3): Free
THIS IS HOLLAND: Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
Meet your guide at THIS IS HOLLAND. You can catch the 5-minute free ferry (towards Buiksloterweg) behind the central station to get here.
You can also join the tour at the Heineken Experience bus stop in Stadhouderskade 78, Wait on the side of the main entrance of the Heineken Experience, not on the water side. Please be advised that the bus leaves from this meeting point at 8.30am. Return location of this tour is THIS IS HOLLAND.
- This experience includes a walking tour. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- People with walking difficulties are not advised to take this tour
- Please make sure you arrive well in time at your chosen starting point. Due to traffic regulations in Amsterdam the tour buses are not allowed to stop for a long time at the meeting points
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9.00am
Rain or shine, summer or winter: in Amsterdam, bicycles are always the right means of transportation...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Amsterdam is best seen from the water, and on this 75-minute canal cruise you’ll experience the best...
Explore the historic canals and streets of Amsterdam by land and water with a 24-hour combo ticket f...
The Leidseplein pub crawl is a night tour through Amsterdam's club and dance scene with a free beer/...
People from all over the world come to visit the Dutch cheese markets to find out how cheese is trad...