Experience the extraordinary beauty that is the desert of Wadi Rum, with its infinite rose-red sand and its towering cliffs of spectacular various brownish, reddish, and golden colors. You will head South on a private, comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle to the protected desert valley of the moon! Here, you can enjoy breathtaking views as you travel southward through Jordan’s desert landscapes toward the towering cliffs of Wadi Rum. This protected valley is famous for its magnificent sandstone mountains, craggy river beds, and steep gorges; all coated in a kaleidoscope of natural rock colors, from pinks to vivid reds. Experience its spectacular beauty with a 2-hour tour by 4x4 vehicle with an awesome local Bedouin driver who will also be your guide! You'll even get the chance to visit a local Bedouin tent to enjoy a glass of refreshing traditional mint tea and meet the friendly and hospitable residents.
Private tour of Wadi Rum from Aqaba
- Experience the extraordinary beauty of the desert of Wadi Rum
- Take a photoshoot at the Martian and Star Wars movie spot
- Visit a Bedouin tent to enjoy a glass of refreshing local mint tea and meet the friendly locals
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Professional Driver
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum
- Classic 2-hour tour with a 4x4 vehicle visit with local Bedouin driver and guide
- Tea and cookies with the Bedouins
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Aqaba
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Please make sure to put on comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- For clients holding Jordan Pass, the entrance fees will be returned directly at the destination
- This tour has a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up begins at 7.30 am