Your tour starts with a visit to Wadi al Mujib which is a river canyon in Jordan that enters the Dead Sea 420 meters below sea level. Enjoy the magnificent view here and be prepared to be in awe by the breath-taking nature. Then you will see go to the world's saltiest body of water which is the Dead Sea. You can experience floating in the Dead Sea and have a free buffet lunch on this full-day trip.
Wadi Al Mujib and Dead Sea panoramic tour from Aqaba
- Enjoy a private return trip to Wadi Almujib and the Dead Sea
- Try out floating in the Dead Sea for yourself
- Feast on a free lunch buffet
- Round trip transportation from and to your hotel with an English speaking driver
- Entrance fee and buffet lunch at a 5-start hotel in the Dead Sea
- Free Wi-Fi connection in the vehicle (upon request)
- Personal expenses
- Child (7-11) max 1 per booking
- Free for child under 7: max 1 per booking
Pick-up from your hotel in Aqaba Hotels.
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up starts from 8.00am