Barcelona 360º Panoramic Tour: Open Top Minibus, cable car and boat ride (PM) - Premium Small Group English Only
- A 4-hour guided visit of Barcelona with an expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- LAND: a unique open top luxury minibus with leather seats, usb connection and WIFI on board where you can admire the best highlights and scenes of the city
- SEA: do not miss the splendorous harbour of Barcelona and the skyline from the sea
- AIR: Take a cable car to the Montjuic Mountain to conquer its castle and enjoy one of the best aerial views of the city
- A thorough glimpse of Barcelona, covering all the highlights and must-visits
- Premium Small Group for a personalised experience
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona’s most emblematic streets. This is the perfect starting point to admire Barcelona’s finest modernist buildings, gathered along this avenue. Accompanied by a WE Barcelona guide, learn all about the history of the city while strolling around La Pedrera, Casa Batlló or Casa Amatller.
Jump into an open top minibus minibus for a relaxed but amusing sightseeing ride to the Monumental - last bullfighting arena in operation in Catalonia - and the crowning jewel of Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia. Admire Gaudí's best-known work and undisputed symbol of Barcelona. On the way back to Ciutadella, ride along Arc de Triomf, the gateway to the 1888 Universal Exhibition and full of symbolic decorative finishes.
Barcelona is best experienced from its countless viewing spots. For an unmatched bird’s eye view, ride Montjuic’s Mountain cable car and reach the Castle of Montjuic in style. The ride offers panoramic views from the air, from the Collserola Mountains to the Mediterranean Sea. Have the city at your feet, a perfect spot for great pictures! Up in Montjuic, be picked up by the open top minibus to head to our next destination: Barcelona water-front. To end a perfect afternoon, what about feeling the sea breeze on your face? Sail along the port of Barcelona on a unique boat. The sound of the engine marks the beginning of the adventure, it’s time to unwind. A bar is available on board, in case you want to sip a drink while sailing the Mediterranean waters. After sailing, you will be dropped off at Columbus Monument, a central location convenient to continue your city exploration. Hope you enjoyed the ride!
- Local guide English only
- Open Top Luxury Mini Bus (USB, WIFI, leather seats)
- One way cable car ride
- Water-front boat trip (Goleta or Eco Boat)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- 0-3 years old: free of charge
- 4-8 years old: 50% discount
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, Barcelona, Spain
We Boutique Paseo de Gracia - Passatge de la Concepció, 7
Monday, Wednesday & Saturday at 3.00pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...