Barcelona walking tour, flamenco show and tapas dinner in the Born district
- Explore El Born, the trendiest district in Barcelona
- Marvel at Palau Dalmases' 17th Century atmosphere
- Enjoy one of the best flamenco shows in Barcelona
- Explore a world of tastes in small bites with a selected pintxos and tapas menu
Just minutes away from the noise of Las Ramblas and the crowded coastline of Barceloneta, an expert local guide will take you through the trendiest district in Barcelona, El Born, where you will be able to admire the greatness of Santa Maria del Mar (icon of Catalan gothic architecture), and will learn about Catalonia’s recent past at Centre Cultural del Born, home also to the best conserved Roman archaeological site in the city.
After visiting the Born district, you will enjoy an intimate flamenco show surrounded by the Baroque atmosphere of Dalmases Palace, a hidden treasure from the 17th Century and once the meeting place of an aristocratic society of scholars. A gourmet pintxos and tapas buffet dinner (with a drink and dessert included) will be the perfect closing for the perfect evening at one of the best pintxos restaurants in Barcelona. Pintxos (which means "toothpicks" or "small skewers", depending on who you ask) are a Basque culinary tradition that has extended to Barcelona and is the art of making delicatessen small bites which can become the sole component of a wonderful dinner.
- Bilingual guide
- Walking tour
- Pintxos and tapas buffet menu
- Entrance ticket to the flamenco show at Palau Dalmases
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Carrer de Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
WE BARCELONA SHOP at Montjuic del Bisbe str. Nr 3 (by the Gothic Cathedral/ Sant Felip Neri sq.)
- Group size: max. 12/15 people
- Low season (From 1 November 2017 to 23 March 2018): Daily except Monday and Wednesday at 6.00pm
- High season (From 24 March 2018 to 31 October 2018): Daily at 6.00pm
- Check-in: 15 minutes before departure time
Nakadia & Victor Fernandez Genres: Techno,Tech house Lines Up: Nakadia Atmospheres: Underground,Inte...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...