- Sagrada Familia, Casa Milà, Casa Batlló and Park Güell in one day
- Skip the line entrance is included for all four of these famous sights
- Your expert local guide is a Gaudí enthusiast and will share interesting stories and anecdotes
Are you a Gaudí fan? Once you arrive in Barcelona, it’s impossible not to become one. His instantly recognizable and wildly imaginative architecture is so distinctive that you can’t help but be drawn to and hypnotized by his work.
Discover your favourites on this uniquely designed guided tour boasting the only itinerary of its kind and bringing together all four of Gaudí’s most important architectural works in a single day.
- You begin your tour by exploring Casa Batlló and it's roof terrace where you’ll see more of Gaudi’s mythical-looking chimneys and the famous ‘Dragon’s Back’.
- You will then skip-the-line at Casa Milà, also known as La Pedrera (The Quarry). Your expert guide will lead you through an itinerary that includes a floor decorated as it would have been by one of the wealthy couples who lived there as well as the spectacular rooftop, with several impressive knight-shaped chimney peaks.
- Enjoy free time to grab a quick lunch before the second part of the tour
- The afternoon starts with the Sagrada Familia. We have carefully studied an itinerary that takes you through the immense Basilica with insightful commentary from your English-speaking local guide.
- After having marvelled at this unique monument, we catch our private, air-conditioned bus transfer to Park Güell. As in our previous stops, the long lines here are of no concern as our tickets are pre-booked and we’ll step right inside.
- Entrance ticket for Casa Batlló, Casa Milà, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
- Air-conditioned bus transport from Sagrada Familia to Park Guell and return
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Rambla de Catalunya, 77, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
At Casa Batllò, Passeig de Gracia, 43. Facing Casa Batllò, your meeting point in on the left side of Casa Batllò, in front of the historical Bagues jewelry.
- The morning tour ends at Casa Milà at 11.30am.The afternoon tour ends at Sagrada Familia at 17.00pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into the Sagrada Familia requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. City Wonders cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
- Morning tour: Meet at 08.45am, departs at 09.00am
- Afternoon tour: Meet at 13.00pm, departs at 13.15pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...
A prominent DJ worldwide with releases on some of the leading labels in techno, Luigi Madonna has ab...