Colonia Güell tickets
- A modernist, textile village outside Barcelona
- The church where Gaudí experimented his solutions for the Sagrada Familia
- An important piece of historic and artistic heritage remains in the Colonia Güell
- Gaudí's Crypt, the most famous building in the Colonia
The Colonia Güell is a textile village packed with surprises just 20 minutes outside Barcelona. Along with Park Güell and Palau Güell, Eusebi Güell requested that Gaudí design and oversee the construction of this area for the workers of his textile operations on the outskirts of Barcelona. The visitors have the opportunity to explore its streets while admiring the most important Catalan art-nouveau, or modernista buildings in the life of the village, which are of great architectural interest. The path through the industrial Colonia captivates tourists because of its charm and the tranquility this vestige of the Modernist era inspires through the palpable 19th century atmosphere kept alive between its streets and buildings. Currently, an important piece of historic and artistic heritage remains in the Colonia Güell.
- Entrance ticket
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years old: free
- Senior students: reduced
Carrer Claudi Güell, 6, 08690 La Colònia Güell, Barcelona, Spain
Carrer Claudi Güell, 6 - 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervelló
- Summer time: weekdays 10.00am-7.00pm
- Winter time: weekdays 10.00am-5.00pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 10.00am-3.00pm
- Closed: 1 and 6 January, 29 March, 3 April, 25/26 December
You'll be able to enjoy the best rooftop of Barcelona from 6pm till midnight. One of the cutest suns...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...