You will start the day hiking around the famous Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastal path from where you will enjoy the amazing views of the blue mediterranean sea and if there's good weather, you will be able to swim in one of the beautiful coves along the path. After the hike, you will go to Tossa de Mar to have a well-deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant and visit this beautiful village filled with white houses. You will finish your day with a visit to St. Joan castle from where you will have a panoramic view of Blanes bay.
Costa Brava Coast Path hiking and Tossa de Mar tour
- Hike in the Mediterranean Costa Brava “Camí de Ronda” coastline path
- Enjoy a meal in a traditional Catalan restaurant
- Visit the beautiful Mediterranean town of Tossa de Mar
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Small-group tour (min. 2 and max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
You'll start this tour from central Barcelona. For the first part of the activity, you'll enjoy a wa...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
Spend an unforgettable day with your family in the Barcelona Zoo and see one of the most important c...
In Catalunya, the arrival of summer coincides with the celebration of traditional popular open-air f...
Relax during a scenic journey to Bagà from Barcelona and marvel at the majestic perimeter of rocky p...
Travel back in time as you get lost in the medieval city of Girona, before discovering the rugged an...