Discover the most important works of Salvador Dalí and get to know the artist on a personal level. This excursion will take you through the “triangle” of towns that most significantly shaped his life. Get picked up at your accommodation in a private vehicle, just for you and your driver-guide. While exploring the idyllic landscapes of the Costa Brava, you will uncover the mysteries and secrets of one of the most widely recognized Catalan painters, Salvador Dalí.
Excursions & day trips
Dalí Museum, Figueres and Cadaqués private tour from Barcelona
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get an inside look at the life of Salvador Dalí during a guided tour of his former residence
- Learn about the formative experiences that inspired and shaped Dali’s work
- Explore Figueres, the artist's birthplace and current home of the Dalí Theatre-Museum
- Discover Portlligat, once the setting for Dalí's studio and residence
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Tickets to Dali Museum and Dali House Museum
- Walking tour of Figueres, Cadaqués and Portlligat
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off
- Private transport
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Child (0-8 years old)
Pick-up from your accommodation in the city of Barcelona. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout
What to remember
- This is a private tour, you will indicate the desired language and accommodation address at checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.