- Explore two of the most fascinating cities in Catalonia and discover its cultural heritage
- See where some chapters of the hit series Game of Thrones were shot
- Explore the Jewish Quarter, one of the most preserved in Europe
- Explore Figueres, the birthplace of Salvador Dalí
- Journey through the extraordinary imagination of Salvador Dalí
Enjoy this round tour of the most outstanding heritage jewels near Barcelona traveling in a comfortable VIP Class bus with our bilingual guide on board.
Enjoy this excursion to Girona that includes a guided walking tour to discover the streets of the old city, the emblematic colorful hanging houses on the Oña River, the Monastery of Sant Pere de Galligants, the Basilica of Sant Feliu, the Arab Baths and, obviously, the Cathedral of Girona.
Then head to Figueres to discover for a guided walking tour the most beautiful places to see in the city. You will get to know the house of Salvador Dalí, the church of San Pedro and the Dalí Theatre and Museum with the entrance tickets included. Designed by the artist on the ruins of the old municipal theatre and considered 'the largest surrealist object in the world', will not leave you indifferent.
- Round trip Barcelona-Girona - Figueres - Barcelona in a luxury bus
- Expert English-Spanish guide during the trip
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the historic center of the city of Girona
- Guided walking tour during 1.5 hours around the city of Figueres
- Entrance ticket to the Dalí Museum and expo Jewels of Dalí included
- Tourist Lunch
- Children under 7
Plaça de Catalunya, 21, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Plaza de Catalunya, in front of Hard Rock Café
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...