Early Morning Montserrat Express tour with Flamenco Show in Barcelona
- Explore the famous Montserrat minus the crowds
- Travel in comfortable private transportation from Barcelona
- Enjoy an optional panoramic cable car, a liquor tasting or a visit to the museum of contemporary art
- Complete your day in the most impressive flamenco venue in town
On your half day tour departing from the centre of Barcelona, you can make the most of your time by starting a little earlier than the other visitors. This precious time advantage allows you to enjoy a better experience and avoid the daily queues.
Your transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus will only last about one hour and during this time your guide will tell you all about the history about this fascinating site. The sight of the surrounding nature is absolutely breathtaking; take it all in as you do a brief orientation tour on arrival, and as your guide takes you to the Monastery.Wonder at the majesty of the Basilica with its gothic architecture.
See the famous Black Madonna, believed by some to have been carved in Jerusalem in the late 12th Century. This Romanesque statue, entirely made of wood, is linked to a mysterious legend, according to which the Benedictine monks could not move the statue to build the monastery and were therefore forced to build around it, which made it soon become a pilgrimage site.
During your free time, you can take an optional cable car ride among the stunning scenary and the bizarre rock formation, to better appreciate the breathtaking beauty of the area. Or perhaps you would like to spend some time learning more about the history of the site, visiting the interactive exhibition. If you are into art, there is even a museum of contemporary art, hosting masterpieces of artists such as Manet, Picasso and Dalì.
Save a bit of time to savour the local specialties: from the herbal liquors to the local cheese and honey, these remote mountains produce a variety of excellent, genuine products you should definitely sample before heading back to the hustle and bustle of Barcelona!
Finally, you can make your day truly unforgettable by joining an authentic flamenco in Barcelona. You will see talented flamenco dancers and singers will perform in an exceptional stage, inside a majestic Gothic Palace.
- Return transportation in air-conditioned bus from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Ticket to authentic flamenco show (one drink is also included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/Beverages (when not mentioned)
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Plaça Espanya, 2413, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
Montserrat meeting point: Plaça d'Espanya, under the tower (Torres Venecianes) on the right hand side, located in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina. Be on spot 15 minutes before departure.
Flamenco show meeting point: at Palau Dalmases, Calle Montcada 20, Barcelona. Make your way to the venue approximately 30 minutes before the show.
- The Montserrat service ends at Placa d’Espanya at 12.45pm
- The Flamenco Show ends at the Palau Dalmases, in the Gothic Quarter
- Guided service for the Flamenco show not included
- The flamenco ticket includes one drink of your choice
- Guests with wheelchairs, strollers or baby carriages cannot be accomodated
- This tour involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. Not recommended for people with health conditions
Monday, Wednesday, Friday
Meeting time: 07.45am
Departure time: 8.00am
From 01/11/2018 to 31/03/2019
Meeting time: 19:00
Departure time: 19:30
From 01/04/2019 to 31/10/2019
Meeting time: 17:30
Departure time: 18:00
From 01/11/2019 to 31/12/2019
Meeting time: 19:00
Departure time: 19:30
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
THE OFFFTERPARTY OFFF BARCELONA CLOSING PARTY: SUPERPITCHER + DJohnston + Jöelle Snaith with PeBe Ak...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...