Easy Montserrat bus tour from Barcelona
- Discover the mountain of Montserrat with its distinctive silhouette and formation
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna
- Enjoy a perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir
Visit the mountain of Montserrat, a unique geographical wonder for its distinctive silhouette and formation, and discover the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna. You can also enjoy listening to one of Europe's oldest boys' choirs, the L'Escolania de Montserrat (subject to the L'Escolania's timetables).
- Rack railway ticket to Montserrat
- Introductory tour of Montserrat
- Perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir
- Children under 8 years old: free
Departure from Plaça de Catalunya nº 9
- The tour is available in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Returns will be valid only 24 hours before the departure of the bus. If the client does not show at the time of departure, he will not be entitled to any refund
- The organizers are not responsible for the changes that are caused by force majeure or for other reasons
- Is it prohibited to eat, drink and smoke on board the Catalunya Bus Turístic
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Departure from Barcelona at 10.00am (Arrival at the terminal 20 minutes before departure)
- Arrival in Plaça Catalunya at 4.00pm
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best fridays night in town take place ...
SABADO | NOVEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
FREE ENTRANCE ALL NIGHT LONG! ________________________________ For next edition of This Side UP we h...
Sin lugar a dudas una de las exportaciones musicales más interesantes que Amsterdam nos ofrece en la...