Easy Montserrat bus tour from Barcelona
- Discover the mountain of Montserrat with its distinctive silhouette and formation
- Visit the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna
- Enjoy a perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir
Visit the mountain of Montserrat, a unique geographical wonder for its distinctive silhouette and formation, and discover the Royal Basilica of Montserrat and the Black Madonna. You can also enjoy listening to one of Europe's oldest boys' choirs, the L'Escolania de Montserrat (subject to the L'Escolania's timetables).
- Rack railway ticket to Montserrat
- Introductory tour of Montserrat
- Perfomance by the Escolania boy's choir
- Children under 8 years old: free
Departure from Plaça de Catalunya nº 9
- The tour is available in English, Spanish and Catalan
- Returns will be valid only 24 hours before the departure of the bus. If the client does not show at the time of departure, he will not be entitled to any refund
- The organizers are not responsible for the changes that are caused by force majeure or for other reasons
- Is it prohibited to eat, drink and smoke on board the Catalunya Bus Turístic
- Wednesday and Sunday
- Departure from Barcelona at 10.00am (Arrival at the terminal 20 minutes before departure)
- Arrival in Plaça Catalunya at 4.00pm
UNANNOUNCED by Raxon ___________________________ Expect the finest names in house & techno curated b...
A relative newcomer, Tini Gessler has risen through the music scene remarkably quickly. Starting out...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Downtown is one sexy party on Tuesday nights! For lovers of Hip-Hop, R&B and Electronic, 3 Resident ...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....