Estrella Damm brewery guided tour with tasting
- Discover the elaboration process of the Mediterranean beer
- Participate in a special tasting experience
Since 1876, Damm’s master brewers take care of each elaboration step of the Mediterranean beer made by malt, rice and hops: from barley and rice growing fields until the brewery process, after having passed by the malthouse.
During the visit to the brewery in el Prat del Llobregat (Barcelona) the elaboration process will be discovered underscoring the steps that make Estrella Damm an exceptional beer made by natural ingredients. At the end, the tour culminates tasting the Mediterranean flavor with an Estrella Damm and other beers from our family.
- Guided tour
- Guided tasting of 4 beers
- Minor*: free (without beer tasting)
* 10-17 years old: weekend / 16-17 years old: Monday to Friday
El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Avenida Once de Septiembre, s/n, El Prat de Llobregat. Metro L9 Sud from Zona Universitària to Aeroport T1, Stop Parc Nou. Bus 65 from Plaça Espanya to El Prat, Stop 2371 Av. Onze de Setembre – Roure
- All the visitors must be acreditated on the security cabin before enter
- The beer tasting is only reserved to legal age people. The visitors under legal age could visit the brewery:
- if they are 16 years old or more and they come with their legals guardians (Monday to Friday)
- if they are 10 years old and they come with their legal guardians (weekend)
From Monday to Friday
- English tour: Monday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Tuesday at 10.30am (except the first Tuesday of every month)
- Catalan tour: the first Tuesday of every month at 10.30am
Weekends and Bank holidays.
- English tour: Saturday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 12pm
- Catalan tour: Sunday and Bank holidays at 10.30am | Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 1pm
Easter week (26 March- 1 April) / Summer (25 June - 11 September) / Christmas (24 December - 5 January)
- English tour: From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Monday and Friday at 12.30pm
- Catalan tour: From Tuesday to Thursday at 12.30pm
Long weekends (30 April | 10 and 24 September | 02 November | 07 December)
- Spanish tour: 12.00pm
- Catalan tour: 10.30am | 1.00.pm
Closing days: 25 and 26 December / 1 and 6 January
On this tour you will come to understand both Spanish and Catalan cultures by enjoying a variety of ...
This dynamic Mediterranean cooking class is guided by professional chef who will teach you about Spa...
Barcelona is one of the most vibrant, exciting, and sophisticated cities in Europe with its elegant ...
Founded in 1970, the Tablao Cordobés is considered one of the most important flamenco venues of Spai...
Start your half day trip from Barcelona in comfortable Bus to the mountain of Montserrat which rises...
Knights fighting, Arab dancers and juggling with fire in the palace courtyard . A show that will not...
Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedè...
Join us at our wine experience at a local Catalan wine tasting cellar in the area of Eixample - home...
During this three hour tour through the heart of Barcelona, we’ll introduce you to the fantastic arc...
Don't miss Park Güell, a place that will leave you ready for more surprises! You will not find a par...