Estrella Damm brewery guided tour with tasting
- Discover the elaboration process of the Mediterranean beer
- Participate in a special tasting experience
Since 1876, Damm’s master brewers take care of each elaboration step of the Mediterranean beer made by malt, rice and hops: from barley and rice growing fields until the brewery process, after having passed by the malthouse.
During the visit to the brewery in el Prat del Llobregat (Barcelona) the elaboration process will be discovered underscoring the steps that make Estrella Damm an exceptional beer made by natural ingredients. At the end, the tour culminates tasting the Mediterranean flavor with an Estrella Damm and other beers from our family.
- Guided tour
- Guided tasting of 4 beers
- Minor*: free (without beer tasting)
* 10-17 years old: weekend / 16-17 years old: Monday to Friday
El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Avenida Once de Septiembre, s/n, El Prat de Llobregat. Metro L9 Sud from Zona Universitària to Aeroport T1, Stop Parc Nou. Bus 65 from Plaça Espanya to El Prat, Stop 2371 Av. Onze de Setembre – Roure
- All the visitors must be acreditated on the security cabin before enter
- The beer tasting is only reserved to legal age people. The visitors under legal age could visit the brewery:
- if they are 16 years old or more and they come with their legals guardians (Monday to Friday)
- if they are 10 years old and they come with their legal guardians (weekend)
From Monday to Friday
- English tour: Monday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Tuesday at 10.30am (except the first Tuesday of every month)
- Catalan tour: the first Tuesday of every month at 10.30am
Weekends and Bank holidays.
- English tour: Saturday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 11.30pm
- Catalan tour: Sunday and Bank holidays at 10.30am | Saturday, Sunday and Bank holidays at 12.30pm
Easter week (15-21 April) / Summer (25 June - 11 September) / Christmas (23 December - 5 January)
- English tour: From Monday to Friday at 10.30am
- Spanish tour: Monday and Friday at 12.30pm
- Catalan tour: From Tuesday to Thursday at 12.30pm
Closing days: 25 and 26 December / 1 and 6 January
On this tour you will come to understand both Spanish and Catalan cultures by enjoying a variety of ...
This dynamic Mediterranean cooking class is guided by professional chef who will teach you about Spa...
Enjoy an exclusive wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on your smart e-bike and marvel...
Start your half day trip from Barcelona in comfortable Bus to the mountain of Montserrat which rises...
Enjoy a fantastic evening of wining and dining at some of the most authentic eateries in Barcelona!Y...
Dive into the amazing Barcelona food scene! All your 10 delicious tastings have been carefully selec...
You will enjoy an exclusive visit to the oldest and the most spectacular, wine and cava cellar at th...
Wine and gastronomy are part of Catalonia’s popular wisdom. Through this tour, delve into the Penedè...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
Fancy something really special? Then join us on a catamaran for a gentle three-hour cruise along the...