Food tour as a local in Barcelona
- Tour for food curious to discover unparalleled, non-touristy and authentic spots
- Honest, humble and rich full lunch with wine and coffee in a truly authentic restaurant
- Local farmers market tour
Which better way to experience Barcelona than a dedicated food tour to taste authenticity and go where locals go. You will start the tour in a Gastronomic Centre to continue your tour visiting a local market and its busy farmers market, where the farmers of orchards nearby sell their daily produce. You will do a tasting of Iberian ham, the best-cured ham in the World, in the Boqueria market. After the market visits your guide will take you to experience an authentic and stimulating Barcelona neighborhood, historic, authentic, vibrant and full of personality, with a great variety of tempting restaurants, cafes, bars and taverns. You will never guess you are only 2 blocks from the most touristic place in Barcelona, Las Ramblas. You will stop to enjoy typical Spanish vermouth in a truly traditional Tavern.
By the end of the tour, your well-prepared and tasty full meal will be waiting for you. The cook has a rigid dedication to fresh produce, and dishes are prepared and rotated every day, so as to get the best out of the season’s produce. The only dishes she does not change are the staple traditional dishes hardly found in restaurants. With the small and intimate groups, you will start as a visitor but leave as a friend.
- Food walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
- Vermouth with tapas
- Full traditional meal of starter, main dish, dessert, wine, water and coffee
- Free Wifi at the meeting point
- All local taxes
- Food and drinks not specified
- Transportation to meeting point and from ending point
- Child (0-3): free
Carrer del Pintor Fortuny, 10-14, 08001 Barcelona, Spain
Please exchange your voucher upon arrival at the following meeting point: Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center (inside) Carrer Pintor Fortuny 10-14. Barcelona. Spain: across from Hotel Silken Ramblas Metro Line 3 Green, Stop Liceu
You are kindly requested to be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the departure
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- There is a minimum of 2 participants for this tour
- Infants (ages 3 and under) are free, no food or drink provided. Booking is required
- If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking. This tour isn't recommended for vegans or those who avoid gluten
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- Monday to Friday at 11.00am
- This tour isn't available in August
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
SATURDAY | DECEMBER 2019 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, T...
From the early career stages in an Amsterdam attic studio to being called “a breath of fresh air”, “...
Despide el 2019 y da la bienvenida al 2020 con los MOOG DJs (apertura puertas a la 01:00, la noche d...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...