Gaudí Crypt in Colonia Güell - Entrance tickets with audioguide
- The church where Gaudí experimented his solutions for the Sagrada Familia
- Colonia Güell is a modernist, textile village outside Barcelona
- Gaudí's Crypt is a World Heritage Site by UNESCO
- Visit the permanent exhibition to learn about the history of the village
Discover the Gaudí Crypt, located inside the Colonia Güell, a textile village packed with surprises just 20 minutes outside Barcelona.
The Crypt is a church known for its twisted columns, the laboratory where Gaudí experimented his architectural solutions before building the Sagrada Família. It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2005.
The Colonia Güell also gives visitors the opportunity to explore its streets while admiring the most important Catalan art-nouveau, or modernista buildings in the life of the village, which are of great architectural interest.
Do not miss the Interpretation Centre inside the former workers’ cooperative. The centre has a permanent exhibition that provides the keys to understanding the village as a whole and the church in particular.
- Entrance ticket
- Colonia Güell Map
- Food and drinks
- Children under 10 years old: free
- Senior, students: reduced
Carrer Claudi Güell, 6, 08690 La Colònia Güell, Barcelona, Spain
Carrer Claudi Güell, 6 - 08690 Santa Coloma de Cervelló
- The audioguide is available in 9 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, Italian, German, Russian, Japanese and Korean
Summer time: weekdays 10am-7pm
Winter time: weekdays 10am-5pm
Saturdays, Sundays and holidays: 10am-3pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
THE OFFFTERPARTY OFFF BARCELONA CLOSING PARTY: SUPERPITCHER + DJohnston + Jöelle Snaith with PeBe Ak...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...