Gaudí private tour with fast-track tickets to Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Save time to visit the Casa Batlló and the Sagrada Familia with fast-track tickets
- Learn about the history and anecdotes of Gaudí and his work
- A private local guide
- Admire La Pedrera from the outside
The tour starts at the Sagrada Familia, the symbol of Barcelona and the best example of the Modernism Movement. Here you will meet your private guide and enter with fast track access.
Antoni Gaudí started building the cathedral in 1882, and the works continued even after the death of the architect. Nowadays the cathedral is still a work in progress and it is supposed to be finished in 2026. With your private dedicated guide you will learn the fascinating history and hidden meanings behind this amazing church, famous all over the world.
The tour will proceed to the Casa Batlló, another of Gaudí's unique architectural works. The façade is truly unforgettable, its balconies appear to be like large face masks and the pillars look like bones. You will enter here with fast-track tickets and your guide will continue to fascinate you with anecdotes of Gaudí and his genius.
A Gaudí tour is not completed without a stop outside the Casa Milà, known by locals as La Pedrera. It is renowned for its rooftop with several impressive chimneys that are shaped like medieval knights. From outside, the guide will explain you this spectacular house.
By the end of the tour, you will have become a Gaudí expert, and truly understand what makes his architecture, and the city of Barcelona, so special and unique!
- Fast-track tickets to Sagrada Familia and Casa Batlló
- Professional guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Carrer de Mallorca, 405, 08013 Barcelona, Spain
Sagrada Familia, in front of the souvenir shop on Marina Street (next to the group box office)
- Group size: min.1 max.4 people
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Daily day except Sundays at 9.30am and 2.30pm
EVERY THURSDAY @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 00:30 am The "MANDANGA DE VERANO" is born the new ...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Downtown is one sexy party on Tuesday nights! For lovers of Hip-Hop, R&B and Electronic, 3 Resident ...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
Agatha Pher, se consolida rápido en la escena nacional, como una artista de Techno; aunque se caract...