Enjoy a trip to Girona on a journey through 2,000 years of history. The city’s beautiful medieval center set the stage for the popular series Game of Thrones and boasts the best-preserved Jewish quarter in the world. On this tour, you will also explore Girona’s must-see sites before indulging in the spectacular scenery of Costa Brava, one of the most charming regions of Catalonia. This private tour is just for you and your professional local driver-guide.
Excursions & day trips
Girona and Costa Brava private tour from Barcelona
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Marvel at the medieval architecture of Girona, while exploring the city's Jewish Quarter
- Soak up Girona's unique atmosphere by walking through its winding streets
- Visit a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Visit the historic town of Pals and the fisherman’s village of Calella de Palafrugell
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional local guide
- Walking Tour of Girona, Pals and Calella
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off in the city of Barcelona
- Private transport
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or beverages
- Child (0-8 years old)
Pick-up from your accommodation. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout
What to remember
- This is a private tour, you will indicate the desired language and accommodation address at checkout
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
InOut Barcelona tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.