Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum tickets
- A Modernista palace dedicated to cannabis in Barcelona
- Uncovering the past, present and future of the cannabis plant
- Unusual objects related to all aspects of the history of cannabis culture
The Hash Marihuana & Hemp Museum is located in the centre of Barcelona in the Mornau Palace. An imposing building constructed in the 15th Century and remodelled by the modernist architect Raspall, in 1908.
The museum houses a permanent and unique exhibition featuring the past, present and future of the cannabis plant and its unsurpassable potential as a versatile source for industrial, nutritional, medicinal, sacramental and recreational purposes. The collection consists of unusual objects related to all aspects of the history of cannabis culture, which its founder Ben Dronkers has gathered over the past 40 years worldwide.
- Entrance ticket to the museum's permanent collection
- Children under 13 years old: free (if accompanied by an adult)
Carrer del Tonell, 2, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
The museum is located close to Barcelona's famous Ramblas. When walking towards the port, turn left on Carrer Josep Anselm Clavé before the Colombus monument, and continue down the street for approximately 5 minutes An alternative route is to access Carrer Ample from the bottom of Via Laietana. Take to the left of the Correos central post office. Carrer Ample will be the second street to your left
- Due to the nature of the Palau Mornau and the fact it is a national monument, the museum is not yet able to provide easy access to people with limited mobility
- Amateur photography (without flash) and video filming for personal use is permitted
- Open every day from 10am to 10pm
- Bank holidays: from 2pm to 10pm
- 24 and 31 December: from 12pm to 8pm
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
J.S. BACH, Passion selon Saint Matthieu, BWV 244Fiche artistique : Marta Mathéu, soprano Rachel Redm...
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
EVERY THURSDAY @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 00:30am Nace la “MANDANGA DE VERANO” la nueva fies...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...
Born and raised in the eclectic city of Barcelona, Dave has spent his life listening to a huge varie...