Enjoy Barcelona like a real local! Take in the beautiful sights and some of the city’s unique hidden gems! In this tour, we combined the main attractions of Barcelona with a few places known only by locals to give you the perfect Catalonian experience. All of this next plus great local stories from your private host. Also, don’t forget that this private tour can be 100% personalized to suit your own wishes and preferences. It's created exclusively for you and your family or friends!
Start at the famous La Rambla street, the main stop for everyone who visits Barcelona. Say goodbye to the tourist crowds and head to two of Gaudí’s popular sites, Palau Güell and Placa Reial, as you learn more about his life, work and death. Stop at a small local family place to taste the delicious, warm and fresh churros of Barcelona. They’re to die for! While you enjoy your treats, your host will give you all the tips and tricks you need for your stay here.
Continue with the more historical part of your private tour and learn about the independence of Catalonians and the Roman influence over the city. Stop at a secret garden, where you’ll touch the magical turtle for good luck. Your host will tell you all about it! Afterwards, head to the oldest part of the city, Barceloneta, and find out how the 1992 Olympics transformed this entire area.
Go through the beautiful narrow streets and listen to the remarkable story of Santa Eulalia, right before arriving to the Santa Maria Del Mar Church. On your journey you can stop at a unique local perfume shop where you can find any name of perfume you’ve ever imagined! End your tour at the incredible Palau de la Música, known for its unique beauty and amazing performances.
- Stop 1: The most famous street of Barcelona: La Rambla
- Stop 2: One of Gaudi's best artworks: Palau Guell
- Stop 3: Enjoy the fun atmosphere at Plaça Reial
- Stop 4: Have the best Churros of your lifetime at one of the oldest Xurrerias in the city
- Stop 5: Visit Casa de La Ciutat and Palau de la Generalitat; the two main government buildings of Barcelona.
- Stop 6: Discover a few hidden gems right in the heart of the city. We won't give away the secrets just yet ;)!
- Stop 7: City walls of Barcelona - discover the Roman tower
- Stop 8: Walk into the old part of Barcelona, right next to Barceloneta.
- Stop 9: Visit the locals' favorite church: the beautiful Santa Maria del Mar!
- Stop 10: Have a walk along the beautiful Palau de la Musica. You have to see this beautiful sight!
- Final stop: Metro station Urquinaona