You will start hiking around La Fageda d’en Jordà, a unique beech tree forest on those latitudes. You will continue hiking through Santa Margarita and Croscat volcanoes and singular landscapes around. After this pleasant hike, you will enjoy a well deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant. Before coming back to Barcelona you will visit the well-conserved medieval town of Besalú, which will bring you back in time.
La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park Hiking and Besalú medieval town
- Hike around La Garrotxa volcanic zone Natural Park
- Visit the medieval town of Besalú
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Small-group tour (max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
You'll start this tour from central Barcelona. For the first part of the activity, you'll enjoy a wa...
On this tour we are going to visit the Girona coast, christened 100 years ago as the Costa Brava. Th...
The specialized electrical bike tours of Barcelona are designed to follow bike lanes and avoid traff...
Take a break from sightseeing in the city and enjoy this exciting adventure to one of the most myste...
In Catalunya, the arrival of summer coincides with the celebration of traditional popular open-air f...
Travel back in time as you get lost in the medieval city of Girona, before discovering the rugged an...