- Stay in Montserrat when almost everyone leaves
- Take your time to walk and enjoy the views, listen to the choir and visit the museum
- Vespers - Salve Regina and Motet by the Escolania boy’s Choir
- Take in the historical and cultural meaning of Montserrat and its Monastery
Montserrat Mountain is a place of wonder. The most peaceful moment is in the evening during the Vespres, when the monks and children sing, it is magical. The next day you can see the sunrise, and have plenty of time to take the funicular for some incredible views. You can do some hiking, or a more cultural visit with the museum and taste of local food.
From 3.00 to 4.00pm you will join the afternoon Montserrat tour, for transport and guide to Montserrat. Once in Montserrat the guide will accompany you to the hotel, where you will check in and meet the guide about an hour later.
The guide will return and give you an overview tour, as well as all the information about things to do and entrance tickets that you need.
You are then free to do as you will. We recommend that you visit the Monastery and the Black Madonna. Be at the basilica at 6.45 pm so you can see the Vespers, the evening singing of the Escolania, boys’ choir.
You can then return to your hotel, where you can have dinner, spend the night and have breakfast the next day.
First thing in the morning, you can take the Funicular to Sant Joan chapel for the extraordinary views and, if you wish to, return on a 2-3 hours hike back down to the monastery.
After that, you can have lunch in the monastery area, there are a few restaurants available (this lunch is not included in the tour).
You can end the day with a visit to the museum and audiovisual centre, where they will give you a taste of Mató fresh cheese.
At 5.30pm you will meet the guide of the second day Montserrat Tour, which you will join to return to Barcelona.
- Transport and orientation tour
- Hotel in half board
- Entrance to the museum and audiovisual
- Taste of Mató fresh cheese
- Sant Joan Funicular
- Infant 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Plaça de Catalunya 19, 08002 Barcelona
Plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Look for the orange umbrellas!
- Duration: 1.5 days, until the following day at 7.00pm
- Dress a bit warmer for Montserrat. It is colder than Barcelona city
- The Escolania children’s choir sings in the evening on school dates from Monday to Thursday, together with Montserrat monks. On Fridays you can also listen to the Vespers, Salve Regina and Motet, but only by the Montserrat monks
From Monday to Friday at 3.00pm
Cette visite est l’une des manières les plus simples de visiter Montserrat. Massif aux vues spectacu...
Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece attracts more than three million visitors a year. You don’t want to w...
This is a perfect option for cruise passengers with only the day in Barcelona. The Full Day Tour all...
"Walking with Gaudí" is an indispensable and enjoyable way of understanding the work of the great ar...
Discover the Palau de la Música Catalana, the only concert hall in the world to be declared a UNESCO...
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Prepare your senses, your mind and your body for tonight! The best sundays night in town take place ...
FRIDAY | AUGUST 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE L...