Montserrat Express tour with Flamenco Show in Barcelona
- Explore the famous Montserrat minus the crowds, with comfortable private transportation from Barcelona
- Enjoy a variety of options for your free time, including an optional panoramic cable car, a liquor tasting or a visit to the museum of contemporary art
- Complete your day in Barcelona in the most impressive flamenco venue in town: a XVII Century Gothic palace
On your half day tour departing from the centre of Barcelona, you can make the most of your time by starting a little earlier than the other visitors. This precious time advantage allows you to enjoy a better experience and avoid the daily queues.
Your transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus will only last about one hour and during this time your guide will tell you all about the history about this fascinating site. The sight of the surrounding nature is absolutely breathtaking; take it all in as you do a brief orientation tour on arrival, and as your guide takes you to the Monastery.Wonder at the majesty of the Basilica with its gothic architecture.
See the famous Black Madonna, believed by some to have been carved in Jerusalem in the late 12th Century. This Romanesque statue, entirely made of wood, is linked to a mysterious legend, according to which the Benedictine monks could not move the statue to build the monastery and were therefore forced to build around it, which made it soon become a pilgrimage site.
During your free time, you can take an optional cable car ride among the stunning scenary and the bizarre rock formation, to better appreciate the breathtaking beauty of the area. Or perhaps you would like to spend some time learning more about the history of the site, visiting the interactive exhibition. If you are into art, there is even a museum of contemporary art, hosting masterpieces of artists such as Manet, Picasso and Dalì.
Save a bit of time to savour the local specialties: from the herbal liquors to the local cheese and honey, these remote mountains produce a variety of excellent, genuine products you should definitely sample before heading back to the hustle and bustle of Barcelona!
Finally, you can make your day truly unforgettable by joining an authentic flamenco in Barcelona. You will see talented flamenco dancers and singers will perform in an exceptional stage, inside a majestic Gothic Palace.
- Return transportation in air-conditioned bus from Barcelona to Montserrat
- Ticket to authentic flamenco show (one drink is also included)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food/Beverages (when not mentioned)
- Child (2-14 years old): Reduced
- Infants (0-1 years old): Free
Plaça Espanya, 2413, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
In Plaça d’Espanya, under the Torres Venecianes, in Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina
- The Montserrat service ends at Placa d’Espanya at 12.45pm, the Flamenco Show ends at the Palau Dalmases, in the Gothic Quarter.
- Please note that we do not include a guided service for the second part of the tour (Flamenco show). You will therefore have to make your way to the venue independently and show your voucher in order to enter the venue. The ticket also includes one drink of your choice.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, we do not recommend this tour for customers with health conditions and recommend comfortable shoes for all guests.
- Some sites visited lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather.
- Meeting Point Flamenco Show: at Palau Dalmases, Calle Montcada 20, Barcelona. Please make your way to the venue approximately 30 minutes before the show is due to start and show your voucher at the entrance. Arriving by metro:Take the Metro (Line 4) and get of at the Jaume I Stop. Walk along Carrer de la Princesa for 1 minute, then turn right on Carrer Montcada. The show is at Palau Dalmases, Calle Montcada 20, Barcelona.
- Monserrat: 07.45pm
- Flamenco Show: 7:00pm
Attention, il s'agit d'un billet nominatif à échanger, une pièce d'identité vous sera demandée lors ...
FRIDAY | DECEMBER 2018 @ RAZZMATAZZ CLUBS | Opening doors 01:00am 1 Ticket 4 clubs >>> RAZZCLUB, THE...
Known for his prominence on Frankfurt's dance music scene since the early '90s and for creating ecle...
Casablancas, Argullol et Portaceli réuni pour cette Première mondiale d'une oeuvre catalane dirigée ...
Barcelona based duo are back in the heart of the catalan capital.. Audiofly x R33 Barcelona. >> ALL ...
Free All Nite Long The end of the year is getting closer and with him, the farewells, business dinne...