Montserrat guided tour and hiking experience with private transport from Barcelona
- Private transport and bilingual specialized mountain guide
- Visit of the Montserrat abbey and the boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Great views from the funicular St Joan's railway
- One hour of soft trek in the Natural Park of Montserrat to have the best scenic views
The experience starts in the upper part of Passeig de Gràcia, before journeying to experience the natural splendor of Montserrat, Catalonia’s most emblematic mountain. Topped by a Benedictine Monastery, Montserrat is an ideal half-day trip to spend a fun day in nature, just a few kilometers away from Barcelona. On the way to the Monastery, admire the Massif of Montserrat, a spectacular multi-peaked rocky range packed of unique needle-shape formations.
Upon arrival, visit the monastery, which was founded in the 10th century and still functions to this day, with over 150 monks. It is also well-known for hosting the figure of La Moreneta (the dark one), who is the patron saint of Catalonia. Your guide will bring history alive by explaining the history and ventures of this monastery dating nearly a thousand years.
Board a funicular railway to observe the area’s fascinating flora and fauna following a trail (soft trekking) with the best specialized guide in Montserrat Natural Park.
- Private transport
- Bilingual guide
- Guided visit of Montserrat
- Visit of the Montserrat Abbey
- Soft Hiking
- Tickets for the St. Joan's rack railway or cable car
- One hour of trek in the Natural Park
- Boys choir singing of the famous Escolania de Montserrat (subject to seasonal availability)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food or beverages
- Children 0-3 years old: free
- Children 4-8 years old: reduced
Passatge de la Concepció, 7, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
WE BARCELONA at Passatge de la Concepción street nr.7 ( at Passeig de Gracia corner)
- Please wear confortable shoes
- Group size: max. 12/15 people
- Occasionally the Montserrat mountain railway has to undergo maintenance, if the rail way is undergoing maintenance, this tour's route and the hike will be adjusted to include all the best views and ensure you still see the Montserrat Abbey, and have a great time
- Depending on the season
You'll be able to enjoy the best rooftop of Barcelona from 6pm till midnight. One of the cutest suns...
Entradas no reembolsables // Tickets Non refundable. Tuesday Nights brinEVERY TUESDAY THE OFFICIAL E...
Format:B Highgrade Recordings | Stil Vor Talent | Opossum Recordings Embajadores de MotorFunk para t...
INPUT pres MICHAEL KLEIN Percussive and rhythmic grooves are what defines the unique sound of Michae...
PRIVATE CLUB / ID NEEDED Club Privado / Imprescindible DNI Inscripción de nuevos socios en la puerta...
Nicole Moudaber is an event promoter, record label founder, radio host, and one of the most passiona...