PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land tickets
- Cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash
- Enjoy a world of fun for the whole family
- See spectacular attractions at Ferrari Land
- Jump on Europe's tallest and fastest vertical accelerator
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
Six completely different worlds of adventure await you in PortAventura Park, where everything is designed with stunning detail to enhance your experience. Mediterrània, Polynesia, SésamoAventura, China, México and Far West… Whatever you like to do, you'll find something to suit your interests.
PortAventura Park hosts 40 rides for you to test your courage and feel an adrenaline rush. You will discover one-of-a-kind rides in Europe with records for height, speed and size. Climb on board for the ride of your life! Encounter attractions such as Dragon Khan, Furius Baco and Shambhala, Europe’s highest roller coaster.
And when you want to turn it down a notch, there are other rides that are just as thrilling and surprising. Or cool off in water attractions like Angkor or Tutuki Splash.
You'll find plenty of attractions suitable for younger visitors: the Tomahawk roller-coaster in Far West, the exciting Coco Piloto plane ride, the Imperial China play area ... and lots more fun for the whole family.
You don't have to speed around on white-knuckle rides to have fun. We invite you to enjoy a different kind of entertainment: the magic of show business with up to 40 daily performances! Let yourself be seduced by our exotic offers that await you. Discover dances from distant lands, tribal rhythms, shows by the light of bonfires and more.
Step inside the Gran Teatro Imperial and discover a world of magic and music where anything is possible: acrobats, dance routines and melodies … on with the show!
And don’t miss talking parrots in Aves del Paraíso, thousands of soap bubbles in Bubblebou, surprise meetings with friends from Sesame Street, a magical and colorful parade to close the park each day ... Young children will love the wonderful attractions created especially for them.
At Ferrari Land get ready to feel the thrill of speed on your skin with 8 simulators (6 for Adults and 2 for children) with which you will relish the F1 driving experience.
- Ticket to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land
- Lunch or other services not specified above
- Children 4-10 years old
- Senior 60+ years old
Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona
Before going to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land, you have to exchange your voucher and collect your tickets at the Julià Travel Office located at Carrer de Balmes, 5, Barcelona
- Transfers to PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land are not included. The tickets will be given at Julià Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5 (Barcelona)
- The ticket are valid for one day, you can use them in any of the open days of the season.
- PortAventura Park is located to 100km away from Barcelona city center
- From 1 May to 22 June 2018 – From 10 September 2018 to 6 January 2019:
Access to Ferrari Land: From 10.30am to 5.00pm
- From 23 June to 9 September 2018:
Access to Ferrari Land: From 10.30am to 8.00pm
- The rest of the time you do not use in Ferrari Land you can enjoy it at PortAventura Park taking the precaution of advising the staff if you want exit and enter again so they can put a seal on your hand
UNANNOUNCED by Raxon ___________________________ Expect the finest names in house & techno curated b...
A relative newcomer, Tini Gessler has risen through the music scene remarkably quickly. Starting out...
Free until 2am (then € 10 w / long Drink) ▶ Check our Special Deal offer! Long 2 long drinks ✦ acces...
he Catalan capital finally has a proper R&B and Hip Hop party! With its bold foray into Barcelona, t...
Downtown is one sexy party on Tuesday nights! For lovers of Hip-Hop, R&B and Electronic, 3 Resident ...
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....