Requesens Palace guided tour
- The headquarters of the Royal Academy of Letters
- A great palace built on one of the towers of the Roman wall of Barcelona
- Learn about the story of Isabel de Requesens, viceroy of Naples
Come discover the Requesens Palace, know the history of this great palace and its architecture, built on one of the towers of the Roman wall of Barcelona. We will introduce you to Isabel de Requesens, viceroy of Naples, and how she lived in her time. Come and enjoy the experience!
- Guided tour
- A glass of cava (only if chosen)
- Knights fighting show (only if chosen the option with a glass of cava)
- Children under 5 years old: free (tour without drink)
- Youth 5-11 years old: reduced (tour without drink)
- Children under 12 years old: reduced (tour with drink)
Carrer del Bisbe Caçador, 3, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Requesens Palace C/ Bisbe Cassador, 3, 08002 Barcelona. Subway: L3-Liceu / L4-Jaume I Bus: 17 / 45 Parking: Cathedral Square / Saint Catherine Market
- Guided tour without a glass of cava: Duration 45 minutes
- Guided tour with a glass of cava: Duration 2 hours
- Tour without a glass of cava: Saturdays at 11.30am, 12.30pm and 1.30pm
- Tour with a glass of cava: Saturdays at 7.30pm
Mahler Chamber Orchestra Gustavo Dudamel, director F. Schubert Sinfonía núm. 3, en Re mayor, D. 200 ...
Un des opéras les plus emblématiques, avec Lianna Haroutounian et les débuts d'Ainhoa rteta dans le ...
Le contre-ténor Bejun Mehta et la soprano Lisette Oropesa à l'affiche de l'une des perles de la sais...
Kiss Kiss Bank Bank - Every Monday at Shoko Barcelona. Genres: Electronic Lines Up: A-Trak Atmospher...
The most commercial music night of the week has the name of Pacha-chá! Go get wild in the best club ...
The most crazy sessions take place at Pacha Barcleona every Monday during summer time! An amazing pe...