Tickets for Catalonia in Miniature and adventure circuit
- Explore the Catalan regions of Barcelona, Tarragona, Girona and Lleida in miniature
- Experience a fun-filled day for families with picnic area on site
- Swing from the tree tops on a zip line and ropes course
Enter in the world of Catalonia in Miniature for a fun-filled day shared with your entire family. Stroll on the winding paths that will lead you to discover 100 iconic buildings from the Catalan lands, represented in miniature scale models of 1:25.
Choose to get lost among the trees, climbing the pine trees and gliding along zip lines with a ticket to the adventure circuits! These circuits are created with activities featuring zip lines and rope bridges suspended above the tree tops where you can test your adventurous side.
In the park you will visit the highlighted structures of Antoni Gaudí, Barcelona from Gothic to Romanesque and modernism, La Sagrada Familia and Montserrat. Wander into the province of Gerona, featuring 16 models from Costa Brava and the Mountain ski resorts in the Pyrenees. Finish your walk through Catalonia with 18 models from Tarragona, showing the Roman Tarraco, cathedral and the Costa Dorada.
End your day in the theme park with a trip to the restaurant, or enjoy your own snacks in the picnic area. Take your kids for a ride on the train, for an additional cost at the park and visit the amphitheater and playground.
- Scale model exhibition
- Adventure circuits with ticket
- Free parking area
- Audio guide
- Panoramic train
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Seniors (ages 60+)
Carrer de Can Balasch de Baix, 1820, 08629 Torrelles de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Enter the park at any time on the day of your ticket
- Park is open between 10.00am to 6.00pm, with an extended hour of operation from May to September
- Recommended time at the park of at least 4 hours
- Adult and youths courses range from medium to difficult
- Minimum height requirement of 1.20m, accompanied by an adult or 1.40m without companion
- Child adventure circuits have an easier course and do not have a height requirement
- The adventure circuits always include entrance to the scale model exhibition
- The park is open between daily from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Extended hour of operation from May to September
- Adventure circuits are only available on weekends from 11.00am to 2.00pm
Off Week is probably one of the best weeks of the year if Techno music is a must in your day-to-day....
THE OFFFTERPARTY OFFF BARCELONA CLOSING PARTY: SUPERPITCHER + DJohnston + Jöelle Snaith with PeBe Ak...
On June, our saturday will be burning with arrival of the Lou Lou Records x Bunny Tiger Showcase. Lo...
Expect the finest names in house & techno curated by RAXON alongside HITCH. We return to INPUT for o...
Sábado noche, UNMUTED en City Hall w/ Seb Zito Ever since Seb first discovered underground electroni...
Joris Voorn sits at the epicenter of the Dutch electronic music scene, the most renowned and instant...