Tickets for Catalonia in Miniature and adventure circuit
- Explore the Catalan regions of Barcelona, Tarragona, Girona and Lleida in miniature
- Experience a fun-filled day for families with picnic area of 3,000 m2 on site
- Get on a little train and go on a 10-minute tour that will give you a panoramic view of the entire circuit models
- More than 66 activities in the trees are waiting, and over 4 adventure circuits with different levels of difficulty
Enter the world of Catalonia in Miniature for a fun-filled day shared with your entire family. Stroll on the winding paths that will lead you to discover 100 iconic buildings from the Catalan lands, represented in miniature scale models of 1:25.
Choose to get lost among the trees, climbing the pine trees and gliding along zip lines with a ticket to the adventure circuits! These circuits are created with activities featuring zip lines and rope bridges suspended above the treetops where you can test your adventurous side.
In the park you will visit the highlighted structures of Antoni Gaudí, Barcelona from Gothic to Romanesque and modernism, La Sagrada Familia and Montserrat. Wander into the province of Gerona, featuring 16 models from Costa Brava and the Mountain ski resorts in the Pyrenees. Finish your walk through Catalonia with 18 models from Tarragona, showing the Roman Tarraco, cathedral and the Costa Dorada.
End your day in the theme park with a trip to the restaurant, or enjoy your own snacks in the picnic area. Take your children for a ride on the train, for an additional cost at the park and visit the amphitheater and playground.
- Scale model exhibition
- Adventure circuits with ticket
- Free parking area
- Audio guide
- Panoramic train
- Children (3-12 years): reduced
- Seniors (60+ years): reduced
Carrer de Can Balasch de Baix, 1820, 08629 Torrelles de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
- Enter the park at any time on the day of your ticket
- Park is open between 10.00am to 6.00pm, with an extended hour of operation from May to September
- Recommended time at the park of at least 4 hours
- Comfortable footwear is recommended
- Adult and youth courses range from medium to difficult
- The adventure circuits always include entrance to the scale model exhibition
- Minimum height requirement of 1.20 m, accompanied by an adult or 1.40 m without a companion
- Children circuit: children from 4 to 7 years and a maximum height of 1.30 m with harness and safety mesh. Duration: 40 mins
- Medium circuit: from 8 years old with a minimum height of 1.20 m accompanied by an adult, or 1.30m without a companion. Maximum weight: 110kg
- Extreme circuit: from 8 years with a minimum height of 140 m accompanied by an adult, or 1.50 m without a companion. Minimum weight of 45 kg and a maximum of 110 kg, it lasts an hour and a half approximately
- Banzai zipline: from 8 years, with a minimum weight of 45 kg, and a maximum weight of 110 kg. 150 m long zipline
- Get on the little train and make a journey of 10 minutes will show a panoramic view of the entire circuit models. Miniature in Catalonia has always thought that the best of a trip is not the destination but the journey to get there
- The park is open between daily from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Extended hour of operation from May to September
- Adventure circuits open weekend and bank holidays from 10.30am to 3.00pm
Enjoy Ferrari Land for the first time in Europe! 70.000m2 of pure fun in a unique thematic park. Com...
Come to Tibidado Amusement Park in Barcelona and feel the magic of its century-old history. Enjoy it...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Món Sant Benet is a unique cultural and leisure project. This unparalleled complex boasts the mediev...
The Palau de la Música Catalana is one of the most representative monuments of Barcelona and one of ...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
IVenture is an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monuments ...
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
Enjoy a full 2-hour guided tour of the Sagrada Familia, where you will learn everything about Antoni...
Montserrat Mountain is a place of wonder. The most peaceful moment is in the evening during the Vesp...