Tickets to the Egyptian Museum of Barcelona
- Visit one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and culture
- Enjoy the collections in an entertaining and fun way
The Egyptian Museum of Barcelona (Fundació Arqueològica Clos - Museu Egipci de Barcelona) is one of Europe's foremost private collections of Egyptian art and culture, and an organization committed to research, study and dissemination of Ancient Egypt.
Booking your ticket in advance will let you skip the line and start your visit of the museum as soon as you arrive.
The "Museu Egipci de Barcelona" runs guided tours of its collections led by Egyptologists, which are essential in giving visitors a greater knowledge of Egyptian culture and civilisation. More than 2.000 square metres of gallery space showcase almost one thousand exhibits, including sarcophagi, mummies, jewellery and amulets, to give you a greater understanding of everyday life and prevailing customs of the ancient civilisation of the Pharaohs.
In addition to permanent collections and temporary exhibitions, the museum also organizes other activities which enable visitors to enjoy the collections in an entertaining, fun way. These activities include night-time guided tours featuring re-enactments of scenes by actors. Another activity is the "Eternal Banquet", a guided tour centring on Egyptian cuisine, which gives visitors the opportunity to taste products that were part of the diet of this ancient civilisation.
- Entrance ticket
- Children (6-14 years): reduced
- Youth (15-18 years): reduced
- Senior (65+): reduced
- Carrer de València, 284, 08007 Barcelona, Spagna
- Phone: +34 934 880 188
- How to get there: Metro: L3 stop Passeig de Gràcia. Bus: 7, 16, 17, 22, 24, 39, 45, H10 and V17. Barcelona Bus Turístic: stop Pg. de Gràcia-La Pedrera
Museu Egipci de Barcelona
- Services: Guided tours, café, bookshop, shop and library. Accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Monday to Saturday: 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Sunday: 10.00am to 2.00pm
- From 8 January - 21 June and 12 September - 30 November: closed from 2.00pm to 4.00pm
- Closed: January 1 and 6, December 25 and 26
Big Opening Circus Fridays ¡La mejor sesión para no parar de bailar! MAINROOM: URBAN MUSIC : DJ OUMA...
From the early career stages in an Amsterdam attic studio to being called “a breath of fresh air”, “...
Despide el 2019 y da la bienvenida al 2020 con los MOOG DJs (apertura puertas a la 01:00, la noche d...
Fayer focuses on bridging the gap between indie electronica and the more club based sound of undergr...
LOCKED pres. Agents of Time - EXTENDED SET It all started in a store room, a drink and a bit of time...
El residente del club Le7 de Neuchâtel, Suiza, viene al MOOG, después de que Gus Van Sound y Moonrak...