Experience an eventful day to the Hardanger region with highlights as Folgefonna glacier, lunch at Barony Rosendal, and the stunning Hardangerfjord. The journey starts with a pick-up in Bergen and a 1.5 hour drive to the Hardanger region. If the Sognefjord is the King of the fjords, then the Hardangerfjord is the Queen. The 179-kilometer-long and 800 meters deep fjord offers scenery that even the most well-traveled tourists will find spellbinding. Here you will find cultural and natural gems side by side. The Barony in Rosendal is the only one of its kind in Norway and a major attraction. The manor house is famous for its magnificent Renaissance garden and its rich calendar of cultural events, including concerts, courtyard theatre, and art exhibitions. The pleasant garden cafe is situated beside the herb garden. Here you will stop for lunch after a guided tour at the Barony and rosegarden. The area on and around Folgefonna, the third-largest mainland glacier, became a national park in 2005. The Folgefonna peninsula offers glacier and wilderness, geological diversity, rich plant and animal life, cultural treasures, and a beautiful landscape. Fonna is a summer ski center on the glacier Folgefonna in Jondal. Alpine skiing, freestyle skiing and snowboarding park, cross-country trails, and guided snowshoe hikes.
Private day-tour to Rosendal and Folgefonna glacier
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the third-largest mainland glacier
- Witness the "Queen of the Fjords" at Hardangerfjord
- Enjoy the local produce during your lunch stop at the Pleasant Garden Cafe
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up and drop-off in Bergen
- Local English speaking guide
- Private vehicle (Bergen - Hardanger - Bergen)
- Entrance and guided round tour at Barony Rosendal
- Lunch at Barony Rosendal Garden Cafè
Infants (0-3): Free
You will be picked up from your hotel or cruise port in Bergen
What to remember
- All ages welcome
- Dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes
- Infants seat available
- May - August
- Please refer to the calendar for updated availability
Guided Fjord Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the activity begins.