UNESCO-listed fjords and tall mountains overlooking them are only a few things on the traveler's menu for this tour. Norway is a living manifestation of the raw and harsh beauty of the Northern nature attracting thousands of travelers from all over the world every year. You can experience the real Norway by taking the famous and scenic Norwegian railway, a bus and a boat - all in just one day. Nourish the spirit of a traveler in you by discovering the scenic views offered by the Bergen and Flåm railways, Aurlandsfjord, Nærøyfjord, the village of Flåm, and more.
Self-guided Norway roundtrip from Bergen
Availability: All Year
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 16 hours
Do this because
- Experience the real Norway
- Entire itinerary planned out by a local guide
- Have your breath taken away by the scenic views offered on the Bergen and Flam railways
What to expect
- The Bergen Railway, Bergen - Voss train
- Bus trip through beautiful scenery (including Stalheimskleiva serpentine road in May-September)
- Fjord cruise on the magnificent Aurlandsfjord and on the narrow Nærøyfjord
- The breathtaking Flåm railway
- The scenic Bergen Railway, train to Oslo
What's not included
- Food and drinks
Strømgaten 3, Bergen 5015, Vestland, NO
- You will start the experience from the Bergen Railway Station
What to remember
- Your tour tickets will be delivered to your hotel lobby, please don't forget to share your hotel details with the local tour operator
- Your tour itinerary will be issued and sent via email, please don't forget to check it
- This is a self-guided tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a self-guided tour so you are able to choose the date you wish to travel
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.