80-minute Hotrod tour through Berlin
- Discover Berlin in a stylish hotrod
- Let the air of Berlin blow through your hair
- Drive past the most famous sights
A short and sweet tour of Berlin with a vehicle, with which you are guaranteed to attract everyone's attention? Take the Hotrod past the hot-spots of the capital, see the East Side Gallery, Alexanderplatz, Gendarmenmarkt and much more. This time you are the attraction of the city and experience the streets of Berlin together with the guides. Sightseeing was yesterday, today is about hotrods. Everyday life off - engine on. That's how it can start.
- Hotrod tour
- Helmet and balaclava
Revaler Strasse 99, 12045 Berlin, Germany
The meeting point is Revaler Straße 99, Berlin, at Gate 3/RAW area, at the level of Dirschauer Straße
- In order to be able to take part in the tour, you must provide a driver's license of the class 3 / B (car) in its original
- Helmet is compulsory, helmets and balaclava are provided free of charge
- Maximum height of 2.00 m / maximum body weight of 130 kg
- Please wear suitable shoes (no flip-flops)
- From March to November, daily at 9.30am and 11.00am
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Experience the surrealistic world of Salvador Dalí, let an experienced guide show you the artwork of...