DO THIS BECAUSE...
- Bask in the vibrant, modern Berlin way of life
- Visit original sites of WWII and the Holocaust
- Hear all the legends twining around iconic Brandenburg Gate
- Take a time leap back to Cold War Berlin at Checkpoint Charlie
- Enjoy delicious samples from the oldest chocolate factory in Berlin
WHAT TO EXPECT
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The tour starts in the very heart of Berlin's new government quarter. Meet your local guide in front of the Reichstag at the Big German Flag in front of the main entrance and hear the amazing story of this world-renowned building. You will get up close and personal to some of the original sites of the apocalyptic Battle of Berlin in 1945, which put an end to the horrors of Nazi Germany.
- English speaking local tour guide
- Sample of typical chocolate
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Reichstag Building at Giant German flag on the west-side of the Reichstag
- Reichstag address:
- Platz der Republik 1, 11011 Berlin, Germany
WHAT TO REMEMBER
Every day at 10.00am
- Children 6-11 years old: reduced price
- Child Policy
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above.
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge.